[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody over 40 here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: best40.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
best40.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
If so. Where are you at in life? How do you cope?
Are you happy?
Why are you on 4chan?
Why am I on 4chan?
(midlife crisis)
>>
Hopefully near the end. Life falling apart. Not happy. God knows + midlife crisis + intellectual curiosity
>>
>>16798618
Yeah 45.

I come here to pick up 25 year old hottie girls. This is where the actions at.

But actually been on 4chan since 04 and the Internet since it was called ARPANET. I come here occasionally when nothing else to do.
>>
>>16798629
Mostly happy. Have every toy I could ever want, a business that runs itself and hence I spend my time for myself these days.
>>
>>16798635
SOB! ... that sounds ideal. Good for you.
>>
>>16798625
Sorry to here that. I'm around those lines.
Intellectual curiosity about where all this is fucking going right? Well, at least we get to see the circus freak show that modern life has become.
>>
>>16798629
I'd like to see how you go about doing that. What common ground do you have with 25 year olds?
What do you talk about? Look at my money?
>>
>>16798629
Similar to me, except I'm only 39. I have been here since nearly the beginning, you can't leave. I stay here for the tits, picking up young girls, and shitposting from work.
>>
>>16798682

Read my second line in here....
>>16798629

Now, close your eyes and focus. Think very carefully and recall how many hot 20 something chicks u see on 4chan.

Open your eyes, shake your head a little and say 'God I can be so thick at times, it was sarcasm'.
>>
>>16799682
You're 45 and never went to soc or cgl?
Lmao you still don't know shit
>>
>>16798635
MJ DeMarco??
>>
I'm 25 and dropped out of college. Working full time and trying to go back although I picked a new major and i dont if I'll ever get a degree. My gf hates me and my job depresses me but pays me $20/hr to do absolutely nothing so I'm too comfortable to leave.

I don't think I'll ever find a direction and I shitpost on the Chan to make myself feel better.
>>
^ Didn't read title, thoufht this was a gen question thread whoops
>>
im probably gonna die at 50 so im having a midlife crisis at 25

i want out
>>
>>16799711
Yeah yeah yeah... But there's too many beta fags fawning over them and they're too vapid and shallow anyway. Most of them are under 20 anyway since say 2010.
>>
>>16799787
One word of advice.... Cougars. They don't like guts like me but they like guys like you.

Pro tip. Use the words beautiful, amazing, stunning a lot. You'll get laid heaps.

As for your career. Work for a gay dude and say the same stuff.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.