[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do? 3 Months ago my company sent me to Brazil to work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: women-laughing-and-having-fun.jpg (60KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
women-laughing-and-having-fun.jpg
60KB, 600x399px
What do I do?
3 Months ago my company sent me to Brazil to work on a project. My wife wanted to stay behind. She doesn't work and didn't give a good reason why she did not want to go. So I went alone.
While I was in Brazil, my wife and I had pretty regular contact and I never noticed anything wrong.
Well a few days ago I came back and my wife was supposed to pick me up from the airport. While I was waiting for almost an hour outside with my bag, I expected to be picked up in our Honda. Well, they comes up in a brand new Mercedes, before I can even ask why she is driving a different car, she hands me divorce papers and left me there.
So I took a taxi to our house and it turns out she changed all the locks in the house.
So here I am at my friends house, wondering wtf happened, she wont even talk to me.

What do I do?
>>
>>16795147
Wow dude. Go talk to lawyer.
>>
>>16795148

I am not even sure if I can afford a lawyer, she emptied out the bank account and savings.
>>
>>16795178
Kill her.

No, seriously. She fucked your life over, now you fuck her life over, permanently.
>>
Find a lawyer that will do it for a contingent fee.
>>
>>16795178
damn I'm sorry

Do you have any relatives or friends that can help you raise funds to see the lawyer and you pay them back afterwards? I think she'd get in trouble if they found out she did this to you, I'm not sure how it all works but they probably wouldn't let walk away just like that

So yeah, this is almost just a bump, it's all I can do. Good luck
>>
>>16795147
Go to the police. Legally, no one can lock you out of any place you reside in or have personal belongings in.
>>
Time to learn carpentry.
>>
>>16795198
Nothing out of this is going to prison for

>>16795218
At this point I just want to change my direct deposit for my to another bank, forget the divorce papers, and just ask to go back to Brazil and stay there as long as possible.

>>16795223
To tell you the truth I don't even want to go back at this point
>>
>>16795252
It doesnt matter if its you want to go back

Your stuff is in there, and you. Cant kick someone outside of there own house on the street

You must call the police and persue legal action

She can be arrested for what she did
>>
get a job as carpenter in brazil. its really good.
brazil is one of the emerging economies, and carpentry is specially strong in third world countries. its really easy money.
>>
>>16795282
>She can be arrested for what she did
No she can't. It's illegal, yes, but not all illegal acts are punishable by arrest and imprisonment.
>>
This can't be legal.

>>16795317
Brazil is shit right now. Read the news
>>
>>16795317
>brazil is one of the emerging economies

LMFAO. Now that's pushing it, woodmemelord. If OP knows what's good for him, he'd get his criminal wife arrested and never come back to this shithole, I'd know.
>>
>>16795351
I'm not sure whether you can be imprisoned or not but you can not be denied the right do your own house and property

Do you want to fix the situation or just give up? Stop fighting against
>>
>>16795147
Call the cops.
Not even kidding.
>>
When the divorce comes you can add this to the list of things on your side, including her doing adultury on you. With that under your belt even without a lawer, (you should still get a lawyer) you should destroy her in divorce court and fuck her up.

Btw you married a ho slut, is she white?
>>
This is absolutely not legal.

Call the cops, like right now. Pursue legal action, and fuck her life over.
>>
Divorce isn't one sided action
>>
You could EASILY destroy her in court. Not even kidding. Don't even hesitate to do it. Call the police, and call an attorney immediately.
>>
>>16795469
I called a lawyer, I set up a meeting with him he says to try to get records of all transactions for the bank and to get papers for the car she bought.
I am about to meet a cop at the house so I can get my things, I don't have much other than clothes, she can keep all the other crap we bought.

This shit is really lame and I am really tired
>>
>>16795536
Keep us updated op. Here's hoping the best of luck to you.
>>
>>16795536
>she can keep all the other crap we bought.
No she can't. Stop being a beta faggot and fight for yourself
>>
>>16795552
This

Get ALL your shit boy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.