[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need help i cheated on my girlfriend and i feel like killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1432173817481.jpg (32KB, 288x339px) Image search: [Google]
1432173817481.jpg
32KB, 288x339px
i need help
i cheated on my girlfriend and i feel like killing myself now
i am extremely depressed and i dont know what to do
please help me someone i hate myself
>>
>>16794772
she also has a history of cheating so maybe this will make her understand
but lying to her maybe would make it easier
but also much worse for me
>>
Get a tank of helium and a gas mask OP. It's the only path to redemption.
>>
If it's absolutely sure it won't be found out, swallow it, learn from it and never do it again. If not, tell her.
>>
>>16794791
maybe someone understands me i dont know how i can recoverr from me being so weak i sit in my room crying i can not hrut somebody i am so sorry
i dont know who i am anymore it feels like i died
>>
>>16794791
this is the first time this happened to me i am very sure this will never be known by anyone
i can see her beeing hurt i cant handle this
i am a good person normally how could i have done this
>>
>>16794796
>>16794804
lmao you are the worst kind when it comes to cheaters; spineless faggot who instead of taking a full responsibility over what he's done chooses to mop and make a victim out of himself

You are a worthless scumbag and I honestly hope your gf finds out and dumps you.
>>
>>16794812
This.
>>
>>16794772

How about you take the difficult path and stop being such a cunt

Self improvement instead of surrender
>>
Lying is like putting dynamite in the room where you keep your emotions. The longer you lie for the more lies you need to make to cover it up. Each lie = + 1 dynamite and each dynamite already in there is getting more and more unstable. You'll wanna blow that shit up before while you can still pick or even find the pieces.

If the analogy isn't good basically take responsibility for your action before you cause more problems to yourself and others.

You'll probably get dumped but that's the consequence of the mistake.

And lastly learn from it, don't do it again. I mean fuck just buy a fleshlight if you're horny more often than your gf
>>
>>16794943
this is the first time something like this happened to me
she has done this times before with her ex boyfriend
so do you think she may be understanding?
i love her too much that´s why i think lying for one time could be a solution
i know i will never do this again because i feel like shit right now
>>
>>16795016
Look, I'm not trying to be a dick to you and in light of her having done so to someone else in the past really puts a lot of suspicion in the air.

I have never cheated on a partner, but I have slept with people who were cheating on someone under the impression that I loved them more than their partner. So my advice come from that point of view.

I don't know what your situation or age group is so as a broad advice if you are in your early 20's or younger I'd say you're young no matter how much you feel close to this person, in the long run it will probably be better for you to find someone else. I know it's hard but being stuck to someone at a young age when it's not particularly healthy or working out is what causes those horrifying divorce and unfaithfulness stories. If you are older like 30+ there might be some more room for understand but its all up to you two.

Whatever happens though no one goes through the same stuff and we end up learning more from the dumb shit we do than advice...
>>
>>16795016
So you're justifying your lies by being the karma bus for her ex?

Has she lied or cheated on you? If the answer is no then you better grab those balls and own up.
>>
FUCKING TELL HER! Don't kill yourself, just be honest. It's clear that you'll never do it again but putting off an apology just makes it worse for everyone. Then relax, learn from it and move on.
>>
>>16794804
Why did you cheat on her?

>>16795016
Break up with her and come clean. If you're not willing to respect your relationship, you shouldn't be in it.

Yes, she'll be understanding... in the sense as a cheater she'll understand that you two shouldn't be together. People in happy, fulfilled relationships don't cheat.
>>
>>16794772
Atleast you feel bad and you're not justifying. That would be allot worse, atleast feel good about that, and tell her about it. Of you tell her she needs to know how bad you feel about it. But don't make it about you?
>>
Pussies.

Never tell her. Bitch doesn't deserve it.
If she finds out, tell her how many times she did it herself, and then break up with her right after that. Don't let her have the higher ground.

If she never finds out, fine.
If she finds out, fine as well.
>>
>>16794812
READ THIS SHIT OP
>>
>gf cheats on you
>stay with gf
>cheat on gf
>feel bad for some reason

Not sure why, sounds like a very healthy relationship.
>>
>>16796132
i cant even remember the whole thing
i was extremely drunk and she put something in my glass
basically i was drugged and i dont want to kill my relationship over a fucking mistake i didnt even want to happen in the first place
>>
>>16796449
either bait or you're a fucking loser, or you're an idiot

It's most likely all three. It's hard to watch you turn yourself into a victim.
>>
Tell her. The longer you keep it hidden, the worst she'll feel.
If she understands, go on with the relationship, mend it, and never do the same mistake again.
If she doesn't, and wants to break up then accept it; you brought this upon yourself. Really OP, you can't justify this unless the lady raped you. Don't commit mistakes you know you'll regret and you know will hurt someone. Please learn from this.
>>
>>16796600
im not turning myself into a fucking victim i know that these are not excuses
i am telling you my story and why i feel terrible about it
i came here for fucking advice thats why i am on /adv/
>>
>>16796635
Then be a man, take full 100% responsibility, stop feeling sorry for yourself and do better next time whether she stays with you or not. (which she shouldn't, and you shouldn't have stayed with her when she cheated on you)
>>
>>16796635
Yeah, but you're not listening to it. Or at least it's seems like you're not because you keep making up excuses instead of acknowledging some of the advice already given in this thread
>>
>>16796643
>>16796647
i get how honesty is important and has greater values. im not an idiot nor a bad person
i just can not see how throwing away a otherwise beautiful relationship because of one mistake noone ever has to know is going to help anyone
>>
>>16796663
it wont be a beautiful relationship if "no one knows" it'll be a big fuckin' lie and you'll know it and it'll seap into your psyche if you really aren't a bad person like you say
>>
>>16796670
man this shit is hard ok
>>
>>16796679
you have to understand, you HAVE to fuck up in life. and you HAVE to go through this hard shit. I went through a VERY similar situation 2 years ago, that i'm just getting over now. Long story short, she broke up with me and I had to pay the price and now you do to. I've become a better person from it and my relationships are better, and yours will also be.
>>
>>16796700
dont you think im paying the price right now?
i havent eaten the last two days i was only crying and throwing up
i allready have become better
why do i have to throw this woman away now too?
>>
File: cool-story-bro-500x499.jpg (84KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
cool-story-bro-500x499.jpg
84KB, 500x499px
>>16796663
Let me tell you something I went through. I loved my ex. I loved him a lot I would do anything for him. Though he was a bit hurtful sometimes he loved me too. I'm not sure why but I suspect some of his friends or school acquaintances encouraged him to be a more "free" person and that open relationships/polygamy were the cool thing now. He came to me and asked me if i was ok with 3somes or sharing each other sexually. I said I wasn't sure but I'd prefer not until i thought over it. He went ahead and cheated anyway. I forgave him which caused him to broke up with me. I wanted him really bad so I made up some lies to get back together and it worked. We got back together for a whole year. I finally got the balls to tell him the truth. He was so pissed not just at the lie but how long i held it in, he broke up with me by sleeping with one of my closest friends, called me a rapist and a emotional abuser, send pics of him fucking my friend and telling me how he was so much better than me and pretty much drilled my heart to the fucking ground. all because I lied in order to stay with someone who i thought i loved but clearly wasn't someone i was meant to be with. Sorry for long post but i hope you get some insight on what a lie does to you. Not just lying to her but lying to yourself about what you really think is best for you.

Pic for self roasting purposes
>>
>>16796711
because life is teaching you something you need to learn? We all go through it man, once you've cried and threw up for a couple weeks, maybe a month maybe longer you'll be ready for

>>16796693
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.