[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be a Fucking Mac Daddy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1435690013422.png (465KB, 538x837px) Image search: [Google]
1435690013422.png
465KB, 538x837px
Okay 4chan, I know we joke around with the collective aspergers and congregate on the most cancerous of boards, but let's do something productive for once:

What is the lesson that you learn from this song? Why don't you have a side chick?
https://youtu.be/LOtkH5amC7s

Also, post shit related to being a player.
>>
>>16794636

Holy shit, people don't try to learn shit here, they only come to dwell in anxiety and sadfrog post.

They want to cry their way out of the friendzone instead of deliberately putting females into it from the start.
>>
File: 1362372635133.gif (1MB, 273x198px) Image search: [Google]
1362372635133.gif
1MB, 273x198px
>>16794636
4chan? productive?

I don't think you understand
>>
>tfw no thick light skin gf like Lauren London
>>
>>16794719

It's for real sad man...

I had this chick geeked as fuck when I told her she could be my side chick. I tell her I'll be her man on the side since her boyfriend is Beta as Fuck and literally doesn't know how to make it wet.

I almost want to ask him if he goes to /r9k/ or /adv/.
>>
>>16794636

Nobody wants help here, we just want to be slaves to pussy until the next Beta Uprising.
>>
What is this thread? English please?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450069533542.jpg (42KB, 606x602px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450069533542.jpg
42KB, 606x602px
>>16794834

How to be a Mac.
How to have a wifey that lets you fuck other women.
How to be the opposite of a beta orbiter.
>>
>>16794834

What did you learn from the song?
>>16794636
>>
>Wanting more than one woman in your life
Why? It's bad enough one takes up so much of my fucking time.
>>
>>16794869
For real like I got other shit to do! There's lumber to cut, gold to screen, deer to hunt, books to read. Having multiple women is over rated
>>
>>16794869
>>16794890

It's a sidechick. You just fuck her not shower her with bullshit.

Literally your woman knows you stick it wherever you please and is cool about it, how the fuck is that hard work?
>>
>>16794900

You gotta make a "how do I win here back" type of thread or something about confessing your love to get the girl kind of shitpost.

/adv/ loves those types of faggotry.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.