[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Financial/Investment advice thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: money.jpg (16KB, 247x350px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
16KB, 247x350px
Questions? Ask.

Time is money. You have 30 minutes of it- for free. Use it wisely.
>>
if i invest in monkeys what would my returns look like?
>>
got banned for botting in rs. first offense on the acc. haven't had an offense in years. This IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

how can i convince fagex to unban my acc. I paid 9.99 CAD for one month of membs and i still got 21 days of credit
>>
>>16793441
File a lawsuit against Jagex. Call the cops too.
>>
>>16793447
but im guilty you idiot
>>
>>16793451
also lost about 20-30 USD worth of cash/items
>>
>>16793447
ANSWER ME ON THE RETURNS FOR MY MONKEYS
>>
>>16793425

Fantastic.

You could train one to dance and ring a bell and charge people to take photos with it
>>
>>16793463
are they butt monkeys?
>>
I have a really small dick, how can I monetize that? It's not a micro penis or anything just small.
>>
>>16793483
>>16793471
i tried that but i was told that was racist
>>
>>16793451
>>16793461
tell those good for nothing motherfucking cocksucking assholes at Jagen that they messed with the wrong bot, and if they don't unban you immediately and compensate you, then you'll file the biggest lawsuit against them that they've ever seen
>>
>>16793519
not only that, but demand an apology from them too.
>>
Going to a party on Saturday near my university and about 300 people are gonna be there(I'm in a fraternity). I really need to call it quits before this party so I can hook up with other girls. There's this girl I've been hanging out with recently. We hungout all weekend for the past 3 weekends and also went on 2 dates, but I'm not feeling it. I'm 20 btw and she's 19. She told me she doesn't want to lead me on because she got out of a 2-3 month relationship recently(at the beginning of the year). She also told me that BASICALLY I shouldn't expect sex out of her unless we've been together for a couple months and that she's not that sexual experienced(I think she's a virgin). Furthest she'll go is tits. She told me she's feels really comfortable around me and that she really didn't expect us to connect this well. She also expressed that she wanted us to hangout more. She also told me she's not a very affectionate person and doesn't like to text. Sooooo this girl is a waste of time and kinda odd. We're not offically together, but I still feel like I need to tell her how I feel. I'd rather not have her show up at the party and reject her then...

What should I tell her? I plan on just saying like it's been fun, but I'm not feeling the chemistry or some shit like that.
Also any tips for the party? I really need to be able to open up to people more and be able to approach anyone and introduce myself.
>>
>>16793533
too late due to one anons poor advice in the appeal i wrote FUCK U JAGEX
>>
>>16793451
also tell those idiots to take their rules, and shove them up their asses. you don't follow anyone's rules but your own. you do whatever you want to regardless of what they think
>>
>>16793575
its a fucking stupid rule anyway. who the fuck legit plays rs. i dont have time for that shit i got work and activities.
>>
>>16793581
that's right. you don't have to follow their nazi fascist Hitler loving rules. you should start another account and start botting again
>>
>>16793441
Jagex is full of Hitler supporters and fascists. fuck those motherfucking cocksucking assholes
>>
god damn fucking jagex bot nazis
>>
Awww sheeeeit did I stumble upon a jagex hate thread?
Fuck those cuntwaffles and their shitty classic members servers you have to pay to use
>>
i'm gonna join RS just so I can use a bot. fuck their god damn bullshit rules. i'll use a bot whenever i want to
>>
>>16793663
i'll pay them with my big fat dick
>>
they just reopened RSC. Again.

BUT YOU GOTTA BE MEMBS
FUCK YOU FAGEX YOU OWE ME LIKE 7 DOLLARS.
>>
jagex can go get buttfucked by donald trump
>>
Would anyone consider buying a game idea I had?

I call it "Jagex Moderator Simulator 2016". You can go around banning people on your servers that you think is botting, hacking, or you just don't plain like and can keep the money they paid you. I'll even have dynamic rage and autism e-mails, so depending on your actions you may get groveling or rage letters about your sudden bans.

Minigames will include sucking jagex developer cock to keep your job
>>
>>16793695
9.8/10
>>
they can't ban you for botting. that's discrimination against botters, and you can file a lawsuit against them because that's a hate crime
>>
everybody on runescape should be using some kind of bot. there should be no non botters.
>>
File: 1434641065382.jpg (88KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
1434641065382.jpg
88KB, 500x688px
>Financial advice thread
>immediately turns into rants about runescape
This was surprisingly pleasant. I haven't had a good giggle in /adv/ in a while
>>
>>16793691
demand your 7 dollars back, if they don't give it to you, then file a lawsuit against jagex for 7 dollars.
>>
andrew gower is a faggot
>>
>>16793749
andrew gower can suck my fucking penis and balls
>>
Andrew motherfucking god damn cocksucking Gower is a nazi fascist communist hitler supporting bitch ass bitch
>>
>>16793441
>tfw botting as we speak
>tfw been doing so since 2009

havent been banned yet. suck it faggot.
>>
>>16793418
got 10k spare Money
what do?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.