[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ how are you, I hope you're having a nice day.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1445931646559.png (64KB, 178x180px) Image search: [Google]
1445931646559.png
64KB, 178x180px
Hey /adv/ how are you, I hope you're having a nice day.

So i'll cut straight to the chase
>Dump my ex of 2 years for cheating on me
>few months later after no contact
>we're talking again
>find out shes dating the guy she cheated on me with
>says hes terrible in bed/spends too much time with his friends blah blah blah
>tell her I'm not some cuck that is going to listen to her problems with her bf
>we hang out more then once a week and start having sex (she initiated it)
>all while she goes home to her bf after
>she starts canceling plans with him having sex with me more
>everything's great, the sex is 11/10 and we have good convos
>this continues for 3 months
>one day she says she loves me and wish she never cheated
>regrets everything crys in public saying shes horrible
>tell her ill be there for her as a friend and I'm over the cheating
>later that night she calls me from her house
>hear the bf in the background slam the door open and yell at her
>"who are you talking to" she goes quiet and starts having an argument
>tell her ill meet her soon and we can talk then
>the next day we meet and we have a great day then at the end of the day
>she tells me "I wanted to have a really nice day with you for the last time"
>ask her what the fucks going on then ask what her bf said that night
>"he told me I cant hang out with you anymore he doesn't like it, and while I'm with you I feel like I cant love him"
>(keep in mind she admits hes a rebound and was a shoulder to cry on during our breakup)
>"I dont think I will ever love him, but I will always love you"
>she then blocked me on everything

So I'm wondering what shes thinking?
she gave up a great friend for someone she admits she will never love, cheats on and hates
Am I being played here why would this happen?
I love this girl as a friend as shes the only person Ive really gotten along with and
shes the same way, what should I do to get the friendship back.
Or should I just forget it.
Thank you.
>>
Do nothing
>>
You're a stupid cuck. She says all that same shit to him.
>>
>>16792822
Yeah, do nothing. She'll be back soon and she may want out of the other relationship. She was hoping you'd ask her back before.
>>
>>16792870
Soooooo much this.
>>
>>16792870
I know for a fact she doesn't she mabye saw him once or not at all during the week where as we would chill 3 or 4 times
>>16792883
I was thinking that, but I did say when we started talking that I would never date her again because she cheated on me and her new bf.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.