[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to hang out with a girl that I've only met once before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (74KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 500x612px
Want to hang out with a girl that I've only met once before

We are kinda getting serious and want to date but don't have a place to hang out really right now. I want to go for a cruise or something but we live in a shitty snowy rural area so there's nothing really to do but look at fields and snow and the closest restraunts are far kinda I mean I'd do go grab a bite if I had to but

Is it stupid to just kinda drive around and maybe park for a bit just to talk?
>>
not at all
>>
>>16792281
If you can drive, why not take her to a restaurant?
>>
It's a little bit boring but it could work. I'm in the same boat as you OP but I usually drove her somewhere nice because I cares about her.

But that didn't turn out well so I may as well gave drove into the snow filled ditch and told her to get out.

Do you live in Canada OP?
>>
>>16792296
I kind of want to but I'm using moms car and don't want to really run the gas out I mean I could I just don't know how long we have
>>
>>16792318
Nah don't waste gas, you're going to be paranoid the whole time and the girl will sense your discomfort.

Just find a spot to park with a pleasant view and chill out with her. Think of her as your friend, not your girlfriend.
>>
Are there any scenic areas you can go to? You could cook a romantic meal and eat elsewhere. I know it's cold but you could try something like Korean BBQ where you set up a small grill and grill stuff
>>
>>16792318
Pay for the gas then?
>>
>>16792336
Maybe but were more interested in fucking and making out then grabbing burgers

>>16792330
Sounds good man there's a lake nearby maybe that... I really don't want to be boring or weird
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.