[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you were homeless with no where to go? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: blair.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
blair.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
What would you do if you were homeless with no where to go? I need a plan. I live in southeastern NC btw and I'm a 20 year old male.
>>
I live in Knoxville and I'm a 20 year old white male, facing homelessness. Wanna live in the woods with me? I've already got a spot picked out. I could probably even get you a job if you're not a freak.
>>
>>16791196
>>16791227

Today on /adv/, or HillPeopleMingle.com...

You guys should get jobs as carpenters. Earn great money, and you can build your own cabin in the woods.
>>
>>16791251
I don't think carpenters make THAT much money, and all the job listings for carpenters want 5+ years of experience.
>>
>>16791259
Construction companies in the Knoxville area are desperate to find anyone with skills in framing carpentry. I'm seeing a lot of job ads not mentioning any experience requirements, or only one year; in that case, demonstrate skills and the job's yours. Pay can also be highly negotiable as there's such a shortage of skilled carpenters, with companies trying to outbid each other for remunerations and benefits in order to attract the competent personnel they need.

Or, go freelance. Homeowners and businesses need carpenters, and if you put out a few flyers and have decent interpersonal skills, the work will come thick and fast - and you can name your own price.
>>
>>16791290
Protip: do NOT tell potential clients that you guys are homeless hill people. If you're missing any front teeth (I imagine you are), try crafting temporary falsies from a light-coloured wood that matches the shade of any remaining teeth, such as ash or beech.
>>
>>16791290
Where are you looking? I've used craigslist and indeed.com, thanks for actually replying btw.
>>
>>16791301
Indeed is good, as are SimplyHired and Monster. Craigslist tends not to be used by serious companies, so you gets a lot of fraudsters and time wasters.

However, carpentry is a field in which a lot of job openings are never posted online. If you're looking for a full time job with benefits (even dental!) try reaching out to local construction firms. If you have even basic carpentry skills, construction managers can't wait to hear from you - and even if they don't have any openings right now, they're likely to be able to point you in the direction of people who are looking to hire.
>>
>>16791321
where do you learn carpentry if you're homeless?
>>
>>16791196

id get on craigslist and offer to be a houseboy.

most older gentleman actually happen to be bottoms, so you can get away with living with a guy in exchange for letting him suck you off, maybe fucking his ass
>>
>>16791443
youtube, maybe just make some furniture to demonstrate you have some basic knowledge of cut and measure.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.