[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep doubting myself - and it's not, "ohhh I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: This Is Fine.gif (719KB, 389x256px) Image search: [Google]
This Is Fine.gif
719KB, 389x256px
I keep doubting myself - and it's not, "ohhh I'm so insecure". It's things that are obvious.

I'm just so damn immature compared to the ones in my life.

I keep telling myself I have a youthful heart, but really, I'm just a kid. People tell me not to do something, but I go play with fire, cry that I got burnt. I'm so naïve, I probably laugh too much, I'm the female equivalent of a man child when it comes with where I'm at in life (full time neet), I get caught up with the trivial things in life, I think I know everything when I barely have an life experience at all. I still have that 13 year old edgy angst... and I'm practically almost 21 years old.

It just astounds me that people have the patience to deal with my shit, when I don't have much going for me. At the same time, I also know I do have positive traits, but there's far less good than there is bad; I don't understand why people are so willing to help me, or want my company, when I'm just a fool, the village idiot.

I'm not asking for advice, I'm asking that if any of you anons do have pals that have the emotional maturity of a teenager, what makes you stick around? Where do you find the compassion to? I need to know, because it makes no sense.

>inb4 count your blessings
This is an advice board, after all, I think I'm entitled to being melodramatic.
>>
>>16790987
Whether you think you're immature or not, your friends must simply enjoy being around you to put up with your bs. You must have more going for you than you're giving yourself credit for.
>>
It sounds to me like you're having trouble growing and maturing in life because you have unrealistic expectations for adulthood. Two key points: don't try to have all the answers, and dedicate yourself to a career in which you find fulfilment and can see the real-life contributions you're making. If you sit in an office shuffling papers all day or work in a soulless environment such as sales or call centers, you're going to find it hard to take yourself and others seriously. Make things. Do things. Find a field where your achievements are real.

I know not many women are going into the field of carpentry these days, but I think you should give it some serious consideration.
>>
>>16790993

Why carpeting?
>>
>>16791001
Carpet laying is another great profession with very strong job prospects and a happy work environment, but I was suggesting the possibility of taking up woodwork, as a job or hobby.
>>
>>16791007
this.fucking.guy.again.

you sir, win the internet
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.