[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plastic surgery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: BZ4PUrwIgAAfNwM.jpg (34KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
BZ4PUrwIgAAfNwM.jpg
34KB, 600x900px
Is it vain/unbecoming/useless for a 25 year old man to get a chin implant and or neck contour surgery?

It really affects my self-esteem and makes me feel like a different species. Like an untermensch.

What do you all think? I just want to be happy and I wouldn't want a potential mate to think less of me since I seem to be the only one who got shafted into having a bitch chin and shit neck.

I think it can only help in my professional/career life, and the romantic side of things are just a perk. I just wouldn't want my friends to think I am some kind of pussy. Honestly, the chin and neck really ruin my facial profile.

So, what do you all think?
>>
don't implant on chin, botox instead. Tonify your body and neck floppiness will disappear.
>>
>>16790029
>I wouldn't want a potential mate to think less of me since I seem to be the only one who got shafted into having a bitch chin and shit neck.
If you're fine otherwise, and you have a great personality, just don't. I'd never be able to take someone seriously if they went through with something like that.
>>
>>16790029
If you want to look better then work out. Unless you're really disfigured, plastic surgery is a silly option. Plus there are all the other health benefits to getting in shape. And for looks it does more for your entire body, not just your chin/neck, so it's all positives.
>>
>>16790029
a beard is a lot cheaper.
>>
>>16790029
Try temporary fillers and platysma/chin botox first to make sure you like the look of it.
>>
File: 2016-02-10 09.40.01.jpg (121KB, 469x662px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-10 09.40.01.jpg
121KB, 469x662px
>>16790241
>>16790245
>>16790253
>>16790318
>>16790848
Pic related.

>I do workout. Say I rolled a natty STR of 7 IRL.

Seriously tho, even the fatties in my senpai have a better neck contour and less recessed chin.

>I eat decently.

>Personality is at the very least OK.
I understand where you are comjng from, but I think maybe the surgery would even further imrpove my personality.

>My beard at best is an arab strap.
Which did help the profile view somewhat but overall the neck contour was shitty and my facial hair is curly :/
>>
>>16790978
nigga looks like a fucking bird

a y y
y
y
>>
>>16791015
Haha, thats what I'm saying. From the front I look fine. Just dont want to reveal myself too much.

Pls no bully.
>>
>>16790978
you're not the 'only one'. Recessed chins like you posted are common. Yes it makes you look weak, but honestly.. everyone will know if you get surgery to fix it, and probably laugh at you. If you're going to move away that's no problem.

imo it's not worth the money and recovery time to fix this minor issue. Just be awesome and don't give a fuck.
>>
>>16791045
Thanks.
I'm still on the fence. I don't want to look like a bird :*(
>>
>>16791045
What about the neck? I can't for the life of me thin it out, and I think I'd probably have a gobbler by 35.
>>
>>16791094
Botox causes fat atrophy. If you have it injected into several areas below your chin, it should create a sharper angle between the chin and the neck, which I think you would be happier with. Talk to a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon, ideally someone who looks at the whole face and doesn't sell by the unit.
>>
>>16791177
This seems like the best idea. I think a chimplant would have been too noticable. My neck pisses me off more. Thank you anon.

And grate dubs my friend.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.