[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going speed dating tomorrow, going to put some good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: speeddate.jpg (72KB, 526x351px) Image search: [Google]
speeddate.jpg
72KB, 526x351px
I'm going speed dating tomorrow, going to put some good threads on but what sort of stuff is appropriate to talk about? Is it ok to ask about past partners, or are hobbies the limit? I get that you're meant to try and make it flirty but I don't know where the line is. What about something like:

*looks at namebadge quickly*
"I'm sorry, I was looking at your namebadge but it's in an awkward place, didn't want you thinking I was looking down there"

Also I'm going to go in with some lines to break the ice like this, open with something like:

"so you're single, tell me what's wrong with you"

"what are you doing here, a girl like you doesn't look like you need to speed date"

Any other ideas? I'm actually not too bothered about actually getting a gf from this, I'm just interested in boosting my confidence. The way I see it is that if I can use the same one or two lines on everyone, it shows that the same bit of confidence can work on anyone.
>>
Don't use lines. All of the examples you gave are terrible, they all sound like lines, and fuck man if you use the same line on different women in the same room all night, you are just setting yourself up for humiliation.

Don't go in with prepared material in your head. I can't fucking understand why so many guys do this. Try to learn something about the person sitting across from you. Speed dating is awful, but make the most of it.
>>
>>16788438
Do you have Aspergers? All your lines sound really awkward...
>>
>>16788438

>"I'm sorry, I was looking at your namebadge but it's in an awkward place, didn't want you thinking I was looking down there"

9/10 trolling I literally cringed and shuddered

How to kill a conversation in one sentence
>>
Im your guy dude. I went speed dating a year ago when I was 19 and had no experience with girls, not even proper conversation.

>The time you have with them passes really quickly
>All the girls there will not be stuck up but will be open and friendly
>The men usually change seats so it will be on you to initiate the handshake and say Hi
>The time being so short you can talk about anything, even the most common questions about where she lives, what she does and such
>There will be an older lady
>There will be a stunningly beutiful girl
>Most of them will be 6-7/10, chatty and outgoing

It was a positive experience for me but I got no names because I guess nobody liked me.
Ask me questions.
>>
>>16788438

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB-wEbTfRK8
>>
>>16788467
how did you break the ice?
>>
Don't use lines dumbass, just be yourself.

If yourself sucks, you won't get any girls and don't deserve to breed anyway.

Seriously, just try to form an actual connection. Ask the girl about herself, try to relate it to you, then boom: sparks. If there's no connection, you can't expect lines to make it happen. Lines only work on girls who already are attracted to you or like you, they don't create attraction
>>
>>16788525
use an icepick
>>
>>16788438

If this is you cringe you lose then I am out.

The most important thing is to have plenty of basic questions in the bag, don't worry about complementing her as you have just met and jokes should rarely used.

Have something good to say to this "So anon, tell me about yourself" it's a lazy dick question which you should not use but have something to say for about 30 seconds if you get it.

Don't leave dead air, if you finish talk or she does ask another question.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.