[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend won't let me do it bareback, says the pill will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1420388211572.jpg (72KB, 497x719px) Image search: [Google]
1420388211572.jpg
72KB, 497x719px
Girlfriend won't let me do it bareback, says the pill will fuck with her hormones. We have been using a condom for the last 4 years but we want to do bareback.
What other methods are there that are 100% safe? really can't fuck up and have a kid right now, just want to bareback it with no ill side effects on her or me, and no baby.
>>
>>16786887

>says the pill will fuck with her hormones

she's lying, she's sleeping with someone else
>>
>>16786892
This, OP. Hormonal treatments don't fuck with your hormones.
>>
Could she get an IUD or you get a vasectomy? They can both be reversed but I'm not sure how expensive vasectomies are (IUDs can get really expensive, iirc.).

There really isn't some super effective method besides those that aren't the birth control pills or condoms.
>>
>>16786892
She's right. My gf was on Birth control when we first started dating.

Her hormones were through the roof. Sex everyday for 2 years.

Then when she turned 20 she started having really bad anxiety and her sex drive diminished. Her doctor told her that she shouldn't be taking the same hormonal BC for more than two years straight, she was on it for four years.

Apparently it can permanently destroy your sex drive if you stay on the pill too long. She's still recovering after months of dropping the pill. It really fucked her up. The same thing happened to a few of her girl friends.

There's no hormonal IUDs, but those can be extremely painful when they put them in.

IMO just learn how to enjoy sex with a condom. Focus more on foreplay and oral sex.

Bareback is great, don't get me wrong, but it's not worth the side effects of birth control.
>>
>>16786892
>>16786998
You're both fucking idiots. Birth control is made of hormones so yes of course it fucks with your regular hormones..
as for OP you can your girlfriend the first month or two might make her little off (not crazy, don't let her use it as an excuse it's not that bad) but after that her hormones stabilize and she will go back to normal.
>>
>>16786887
Just say fuck it and dump your load deep between her sugar walls, bro.
>>
There are no totally safe methods, sans extreme ones. If she won't take the pill, how much hassle are you really willing to go through for this? Also, I am with the others it -- there are tons of different pills she could try that would alter her hormones in different ways. Either she thinks they're all the same, and is thus dumb, or she is lying to you for some reason or another. That could include covering up cheating or even hiding laziness or fear of seeing a doctor. No idea. Good luck.
>>
>>16786887
Just pull out
>>
>>16787271
>>16787382
>what is sarcasm
>>
IUD with copper, maybe?
>>
pull out and use the calendar method. Pulling out is guaranteed if you do it right itself but you will probably fuck that up somehow. Calendar method itself brings the chances of getting pregnant down to 25%.
Note that the percentages arent per time you have sex. Its couples who use this method get pregnant over a course of a year or so 25% of the time.
>>
there's always anal
>>
>people having sex without knowing anything about birth control
>people giving advice on birth control without knowing anything about birth control

These threads are always scary.

Just read these OP, please.

http://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/unintendedpregnancy/pdf/contraceptive_methods_508.pdf

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control

http://m.scarleteen.com/article/sexual_health/the_buddy_system_effectiveness_rates_for_backing_up_your_birth_control_with_a_
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.