[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get drunk friday night by myself chilling on my balcony >end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>get drunk friday night by myself chilling on my balcony
>end up making conversation with neighbor ive never talked to before
>end up inviting her inside for drinks then fucking her
>shes excited about the encounter and texts herself from my phone that she wants to do it again0000
>talk to her today and it turns out she has 3 kids and is married
>i've seen her husband at the community fitness center and even had a few words with him
>feeling really shitty about it and dont know what to do

so if it wasn't me she would have just fucked the next guy who came along right?
>>
>>16786333
Did you know she was married before hand?
If not, it is not your fault at all. She is the one with the commitment, and it was her responsibility to remove herself from a situation that she knew was likely to escalate.

I understand if you feel bad for the husband/kids because the mom's a fucking slut, but don't feel bad for sleeping with her. Are you going to tell the husband? I don't think he'd be angry if you apologized for not knowing and then came right out and gave him a heads up.
I mean he'll be pissed at his wife but if you're trying to help him out he won't be upset at you
>>
>>16786333
>so if it wasn't me she would have just fucked the next guy who came along right?

Maybe, but that doesn't make it okay to keep at it. If you really didn't know she was married with 3 kids (which is really fucking weird since she's your goddamn neighbor), forgive yourself for what happened and don't let it happen again.

Tell her you didn't know, and you don't want to be in that situation.
>>
File: 1362661185730.png (99KB, 220x333px) Image search: [Google]
1362661185730.png
99KB, 220x333px
You're single, you have no responsibility. She's the one cheating and you may as well be the one to get lucky. Even if you know, it's not even a moral question as you never stood in front of God and told him and your partner you were going to be loyal.

I've slept with a married woman before. She told me beforehand and asked if it was a problem for me. I said I don't care it's her business, and of course encouraged her by saying everybody DESERVES some fun to which she of course agreed.

Just enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>16786345
>>16786352
had no idea she was married, i just moved in to the building 3 weeks ago and this was the first time i saw her. i don't think i have the balls to tell some random guy that i fucked his wife.

btw i'm 24 and she said she's 26
>>
>>16786365
you dont feel any remorse? she really did push it along which made it pretty easy. i really want to fuck her again but i'm torn up
>>
>>16786370
Don't under any circumstance tell the guy. You have nothing to gain from it. Betas don't take this well because it conflicts with the idea that their wife isn't a whore.

Remember he's the one who married up a slut, it's 100% his problem.
>>
>>16786378
The guy's gonna find out when he sees op's number in her phone

>>16786377
Do NOT fuck her again.
Right now you are not at fault. If you know long fuck her again, you WILL BE PARTIALLY AT FAULT.

Just enjoy the memory and move on with your life. Neighbors get murdered over shit like this. The anxiety and guilt is not worth the short pleasure. Just go jerk off
>>
>>16786377
no like I said it's not my problem. It's not morally irresponsible because if you're single, all women in the world are free game. If some guy goes for an LTR with a woman they put limitations on their own and each others promiscuity, or that's what was supposed to happen. This guy put his money on the wrong whore and it is entirely his problem. And her problem because she will have to deal with the moral aspect of it (not that she'll care), you don't. Would it not be totally unfair if you had to limit your sexual options just because other men are in relationships? Makes no sense right?

Don't kiss and tell, and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>16786383
i agree almost entirely. i still feel like i have a share of guilt because i'm involved in the problem though
>>
>>16786396
Well you now share a secret, but it's not yours to tell. Just make sure hubby doesn't find out, he may not take it well.
>>
>>16786370

>26
>already have 3 kids

I was just thinking that she probably was one of those negletced old woman, but its clearly that she doesn't give a fuck about anything, no woman with good sense pop 3 kids before 30's.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.