[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: shy-icon.png (41KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
shy-icon.png
41KB, 256x256px
Hey, /adv/

How do I get a girlfriend? Before you say "ask her out," keep in mind that I am a very shy person. Anyways, I haven't had a girlfriend since middle school and I'm currently in high school. Since I am shy, I don't have the courage to ask girls out especially in front of a lot of people. How should I get to know a girl I like but don't know? I want to ask girls out through text but I realize that's a pussy move. Just some extra details, I don't consider myself unattractive and I'm not that popular. Every so often I'll have a crush then because of not attempting to know them, I lose feelings for them. Come on /adv/, I need your help. Thanks in general, please answer my questions and give me any extra advice I may need.
>>
>Before you say "ask her out," keep in mind that I am a very shy person.
Is this supposed to be an excuse or something?
>>
>Every so often I'll have a crush then because of not attempting to know them, I lose feelings for them.

You just want to fuck their tight wet highschool pussies. Unfortunately, there's only room for one pussy in a relationship like that, and it isn't your pussy. If you don't have the courage to ask them out, order a tenga egg or a fleshlight. If you think that's a degenerate thing to do, work yourself up.
>>
The reason I said that is because I seen people that literally say "Ask her out," and nothing else, I either want a way around that or want to learn a way to conquer my shyness.
>>
>>16785772
Conquer shyness by asking her out.
>>
>>16785772
So your question and your OP should have been "how do I fix my shyness?" not "how do I get a girlfriend?"
>>
>>16785762
It's possible that the reason I can't ask a girl out is because I'm self-conscious, I mean I can handle "no" as an answer, but I'm pretty scrawny, I eat healthy, I eat a lot of protein but I have some pretty skinny wrist and arms.
>>
>>16785772

Get around your fear of rejection.
You can get around that if you really don't care if she goes out with you or not.

If she goes out with you, great, you might spend a nice evening if you click, if you don't you'll know to move on.

If she declines, it's still great, you've got more time to deal with important shit. That is, if you have important shit to do.

Either way, you win. It's a WIN-WIN situation so you can't lose. See what I mean? It's all about the mindset.
>>
>>16785788
I got you, thanks for the reply, I'll keep what you said in mind.
>>
>>16785787

Shit son, eating protein won't do much for you if you don't work out! Just go to a gym or see if you've got an olympic weightlifting practice. I go there, it's tons of fun. If you start working out and putting on muscle, boys and girls, will notice. It feels really good to get complimented on your progress too. Start now or regret you didn't start earlier! :- )
>>
>>16785797
Hm, would lifting up dumbells at home and doing sit ups, pushups, etc be enough? I don't like the gym much, always too much people.
>>
>>16785804
Jesus Christ, grow a spine.
>>
>>16785804

I'd recommend going to the gym because it will be more time-efficient for you: I'm sure you will get faster, noticable results for your time spent at the gym VS the time you spend at home, lifting dumbbells, doing pushups etc. Sure, you can start @ home, but I'd still recommend you to go to the gym and learn how to squat, deadlift, press etc. They will make you strong. I like to pick girls up on tinder-dates and carry them around on my shoulders (idk how it's called in english, she sits on ur shoulders). It's so fucking hilarious how some scream like they are getting raped. Then I start running and jumping and they get hysterical. When I drop them, their demeanor changes; they get all giggly and shit, I can't explain it, you've got to see it for yourself.
>>
Fix yourself. Make girls approach you instead. If you are fun being around, you should then do some social shit and meet women. They will go out with you and introduce you to more women. Pick the one you like at least a bit, and who seems to like you back. It's quite simple really, if you're fun and assertive. If you're not fix yourself. Do some cool shit like bungee jumping or buy a motor cycle. Use alcohol to lubricate yourself socially at first. Once you get used to it, the rest will come. Including chicks.
>>
I'm going to try to give you some advice OP because I've been in the same situation, and the people in this thread don't seem to really be sympathizing with you.

You say you like a girl that you don't know? Then you don't really like her. You don't know enough about her to like her.

Moving forward, don't go immediately to asking a girl out. I understand that you might be a little desperate, but keep in mind that girls can sense that, and don't like it. Just try to pool together all of your confidence and energy into talking to one girl about schoolwork or current events. No one is going to turn you down badly for asking about the weather or test questions.

Most of all, just try to motivate yourself to do SOMETHING. You've already made this thread, so that's one step.

This post was mostly projection, but I hope it helped a little anyway.
>>
>>16785762
op this is actually pretty good advice
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.