[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I just got kicked out"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1454745470107.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454745470107.gif
1MB, 720x720px
Only place to turn to since /b/ niggas being not so helpful.
So /b/ I just got kicked out by my parents, I have 10 days to get out. I'm a senior in HS, I graduate in about 1 month and I have a part time job delivering pizzas. B student and every manager I've worked for loves me, but I smoke weed and I've gotten caught by my parents quite a bit. It seems like they're the only Ines that have a problem. I know when to smoke when not to, if I had a job where obviously I'd get drug tested I'd go clean before even applying, that sort of thing.

Tl:Dr
What would you do? What should I do? Any advice? I was planning on going to CC for construction management but I don't know if I'll be able to handle it, but its my main goal for now.
>>
How old are you? Also what highschool ends in March?
>>
>>16785414
JUST turned 18 on the 3rd. And I go to a charter school and its at my own pace online.
>>
>>16785419

You're kind of fucked then. Since you deliver pizzas i assume you have a car? If so and you do end up homeless, you can ask a shelter if you can park it outside as then sleep in it. This isn't the safest thing, but it's safer than sleeping in the shelter. Other than that, ask to start going full time at your job after you graduate, save up, get a cheap apartment, etc. Or just stop this stupid weed shit and see if your parents will take you back, at least until you graduate.
>>
>>16785444
I would but this is the last straw. And its still technically my moms car even though she "gave" it to me for my birthday. She's the type that'll probably take it up. How fucked am I?
>>
The first thing I can think of is to ask your parents for at least enough time to graduate, given how close you are to it. Negotiate if you have to: this is worth giving up weed for a few months for, or even going to rehab afterwards. That diploma is going to be absolutely vital.
>>
>>16785385
Live in car work snd get roommates

Are they monsters? It's winter
>>
>>16785451
If you can't live in a car see if you can find a bunk bed situation maybe someone will knock off rent if you do all the cleaning and financing
>>
>>16786400
This also save up every dollar until then see if you can get a small loan and sell all your shit
>>
File: 1454947212538.jpg (96KB, 605x535px) Image search: [Google]
1454947212538.jpg
96KB, 605x535px
>>16785385
Never understood why parents do this outside of extreme circumstances, I can understand if your kidog shows no desire to strive for anything or work. Only then do I find it necessary to do this, and what's worse from my experience a lot of parents just see their kids as a burden and don't want to deal with them longer than they are legally required.

Which is selfish, immature, and dumb in the modern era. It's becoming more and more common across the board for people to need to live at home longer and throughout their lives off and on.

Your parents doing this will more than likely just expose you to bad situations and make you harbor resentment down the road. My uncle and a friend both had this done to them, even with the time gap and economic differencestimulus they both ended up incredibly resentful and it hurt their relationship with their family irreparably.

I hope you figure everything out OP, do you have any friends you could room with?
>>
>>16786400
>weed
>rehab
lol
>>
File: 1454783123231.jpg (35KB, 495x481px) Image search: [Google]
1454783123231.jpg
35KB, 495x481px
>>16786431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUPHlAbAf2I
>>
>>16786424
I just found a friend who shares a 1 bedroom with his 2 sisters and one of their daughters. Its going to have to do, and he said I'd only have to pay 200$ a month for rent. I'm going to try to talk to her to let me stay until I graduate and get another job.
>>
>stoner throws his life away so he can smoke weed
>but im not addicted i can stop whenever xD
>>
>>16787616
Well bro I'm not exactly throwing my life away. Like I posted I'm graduating early because I have drive and I can keep jobs and I work really well in anything (ive done construction, deliveries, cashier, cook) I think I'm a well rounded individual. Of course I messed up though disobeying my parent. Just want some tips on getting out in the world for the first time.
>>
>>16787616
Stop being an ass
>>
>>16786424
this
americans are fucked up in their thinking
>>
>>16787633
hit a nerve?
>>
>>16787634
My mom is from mexico city. Lol idk why she's like this my grandma would never do this to her or her other kids, nor my greatgrandma who raised my mom. Both very compassionate ladies. I have an old school mom I suppose.
>>
>>16785385
>>16787634
And it is THIS kind of thinking that has always irritated me. You're doing an illegal drug. Your parents don't want you to do an illegal drug.

Your parents don't want you to do an illegal drug in their house.

Your future employer doesn't want you to do illegal drugs -- it's not about "getting clean before taking a job", it's about not-hiring a person who does drugs.

OP, you are displaying immaturity.
>>
>>16787783
Its weed not meth chill the fuck out. And I know its immature and it was stupid to keep smiling, I tries only doing outside of home taking a walk or something and not keep anything inside the house or property. like I said I keep good grades and I'm responsible. How many people have good jobs and get shitfaced every weekend? But I can't smoke a bowl and do homework in peace ? I just want some advice , like I've stated, on moving out for the first time.
>>
>>16787806
Well, ....move into a house with a bunch of roommates and do what you do: deliver pizzas and smoke weed. You'll need to budget for rent and utilities and gas and food and not be a shitty roommate. In a few years, you'll maybe realize your situation and try going to a trade school or some community college. When you turn 25 you can get a job that involves driving and assuming you've still got a clean driving record by then, you can move up in a trade/service job.

Or maybe your parents will take pity on you and send you to college and then you can stand in line with other college graduates w/ a shitton of student loan debt.

You put drugs ahead of respecting your parents. Think about that. As for it "not being meth, chill the fuck out...how many people get shitfaced every weekend?" that's called "equivocation" and its what teenagers use to justify an unhealthy lifestyle. Think about that.
>>
>>16787828
"Unhealthy lifestyle" Nigga I graduate 4 months earlier than my class and I WAS planning on doing a trade this coming fall since my parents would be able to put me through school while I work. Thanks for the other stuffs tho, I figured that much out. What are some things I need to have now that I'm on my own tho? Like is med insurance important? Shit like that
>>
>>16787783
>You're doing an illegal drug. Your parents don't want you to do an illegal drug.
right. so kicking your barely mature son to the streets is the perfect solution to stop drug use lol

im 24, employed with full benefits and will be smoking a fat bowl tonight (lol at american companies still drug testing btw, thats another subject though)
>>
>>16787855
According to my parents its to see if I really stop and "get your life back together". I really felt like screaming my lungs out after hearing that one. Unbelievable.
>>
>>16787638
> hit a nerve :^) xD
No
>>
Cleary you don't know when not to smoke if you were caught doing it at your parents house. That would be a place and time to not do it.
>>
As for CC. That will probably have to wait. Rent and food and shit like that costs a LOT. You really sort of fucked yourself.

You should try and get back in good with your parents. Otherwise... you are probably pretty screwed. I mean I guess you could be like... a Pizza Manager some day.
>>
>>16788518
Actually senpai I always dip outside to smoke, use spray, take clothes off and wash them all that. I just left a lighter and an old gram baggie in a jacket and my mom used it while I was at work
>>
>>16788544
Awh man :( well my friend said I can stay at his place as long as I want for 200$ a month. I was thinking about getting another job and go to school in the morning.
>>
>>16788544
Also I looked up the total tuition it will be 3,920$ for the 4 year construction management course, can I do it? I can still get some money from fafsa
>>
>>16785385
Beg your parents to let you stay and swear you'll stop smoking.
Finishing school is more important than getting high, you shit head
>>
>>16788545
Yeah, for one... Spray doesn't work. You don't think a parent can tell something is up when their kid smells different or suddenly has a stronger smell? Most pot masking methods don't work actually, people generally just don't call you on it because they don't feel the need to and most work places don't want to go through the trouble of more drug tests because it costs money and just wait until you screw up once and fire you. Chances are on that your parents have known for a while and that bag was just the last straw to be able to confront you about it.

You should of made friends with someone with their own place or have cool parents and smoke out with them.
>>
>>16788554
The time sink between school and working is going to be brutal... the money won't be bad if you get fafsa loans and don't mine multiple roomates, you don't want to go to far in student debt though.

Also i'd ask them about there percentage of people who complete the jobs getting jobs in the field.

Outside that, the big problem is less money, and more the giant drain working enough to get that money Is going to be.
>>
>>16787564
Consider yourself lucky I live in shit would love something like this
>>
>>16788583
I literally blaze joints change clothes and I'm good in 10 minutes. Smell wasn't the problem, being careless and leaving my stuff in my jacket was the problem. (Wasn't even stuff just a lighter and an old empty bag)
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.