[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if you love someone /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

How do you know if you love someone /adv/?
>>
>>16785000

if you will do something for them at great cost to yourself.
>>
>>16785000
>>16785003

and in particular, things you wouldn't do for other people in your life or other people you've been in relationships with.

dont open with 'id die for her' or 'id do anything for her'. seriously consider what you've done at your own expense and see how it stacks up
>>
>>16785003
Have you done that before? An example would help I guess...
>>
>>16785011

>have you done that before?

thought about what id do for that person? or actually done something like that for a person.

i guess the best example was
>fall in lvoe with a guy
>things are going great
>were racing towards that colliding point
>we spend entire weekends together
>do that thing where you sit next to each other and keep leaning until you are about to kiss but then stop yourself
>all was going well til BOOM
>suddenly hes dating a woman
>devastated
>honestly believed i was in love with this guy before we even actually dated or anything
>he and her are almos tinstantly 'on the rocks'
>he gets devastated every two weeks by her deciding that 'its just not working'
>i buy them pot, lend them my constellation projector, and suggest they get high and look at the stars
>it always works and they patch right up.

i could have just let their relationship die and make a move, but when i saw how sad it made him, i chose instead to try and fix their relationship for them.

spoiler alert: i still love him.
>>
When you're outside on a bright and sunny day, and you catch yourself thinking about the way his eyes are the colour of the sky, only brighter.
When you're washing your hair and you realise that no matter what, your hair will never seem as soft as his.
When you're listening to a song and suddenly all the lyrics make sense.
When you're making yours and his morning coffee, and you always take that first little sip of his, just to make sure that it's okay.
When you see him for the first time in days, and he's just become even more handsome.
When you juggle everything in one hand just so your other is free to hold his.
When the best night's sleeps you ever have are when you're safely and comfortably wrapped up in his arms.
When you catch yourself staring at him because even if he hasn't showered in days, he's still the most beautiful man you've ever met.
When he's talking and you know you could listen to him forever.
When you see him smile and remember that you're the luckiest girl in the world.
When you make love and the passion you share burns hotter and brighter than a million stars.
When he laughs and you realise you've never heard a more addictive sound.
When you're laying in bed with your arms wrapped around him, and you feel that this is what home feels like.
When you don't see him for a really, really long time, that when you finally do and the first thing he does is hold you so close you can feel each others' heartbeat, you need to literally force yourself to not break down in tears of joy.
When he kisses you and tells you he loves you, the whole world just melts away, it's only you and him.
When you don't care if you get your heart broken a million times, especially if it means keeping his heart whole.
>>
For me it was realizing that I enjoyed doing things I usually hated doing just because I was with them.

For example I am the usual introverted person who just likes to stay indoors, but I found myself enjoying doing inane things like going for walks, buying groceries, etc, just because I was with that person.
>>
>>16785505
Holy shit
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.