[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel lonely, all I do is go to college, study, eat and go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (15KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 238x250px
I feel lonely, all I do is go to college, study, eat and go to bed. I tried to make friends but most people I've met have been complete utter idiots or I've been unable to connect to people. What should I do to make more friends?
>>
I can already tell you are an outcast because you're a frog poster. Stop thinking you're better than everyone and maybe someone will actually want to be around your pathetic ass.

Also make like a frog and hang yourself faggot.
>>
>>16784814

Lighten up, Francis.

OP, find some interests you like to do; do those interest with other people; talk about said interest with those people. Boom...friends.
>>
>>16784802
It doesn't actually sound like you've tried to make friends. Maybe don't think that people you've just met are utter idiots and you'll get along better faggot.
>>
>>16784802

>most people ive met are complete utter idiots
>i feel lonely

huh, i wonder why

>unable to connect

perhaps you think everyone who is not as intelligent of you as too inferior to relate to. yet you look to people MORE intelligent than you, and your elitist attitude turns them off, even if only subsconsciously.

most people can be friends regardless of intelligence, and the fact that you see MOST of the people you meet at college to be 'complete and utter idiots' is very telling.

you have unknowingly made yourself the bottom of the barrel. you are the line between smart and dumb, because anyone dumber than you, even by half a centimeter, is suddenly too inferior to be friends with. yet you expect everyone smarter than you not to group you with them.

its funny.
>>
>>16784802

I was in college to get good grades, find an internship and do everything in my power to have a better job after I graduated. I wish I had money to hang out.
>>
Well it gets harder as you grow up sadly...

>>16784849
Im doing this currently so i cannot give you good advice, just do fall for peer pressure and waste your money on clubbing or shit like that.
>>
>>16784844
Yea, your right. I can be a fucking asshole and have elitist attitude. I think I'm better yet I have no one other than immediate family, I'm really am the dumb one. I am trying to change myself. Any advice how to do so?
>>
>>16784878

not much you can do other than go talk to people and hang out. i met a man the other week who built legos for a living. i personally hated legos growing up and new nothing about them now. but this man loved em so much he had the lego logo tattoo'd on him and spent his life making them for lego land.

but i didnt assume he was inferior because he was different. he was just different. I just listened to his stories and his passions and related them to my own (which tends to be storytelling) and connected with him on that level.

people dont need to be intelligent to have a fun conversation. a truly intelligent person finds dumb people with other assets to balance out his own. for instance, you arent social. meet someone who is social but retarded and use his social skills to improve your own social life.

that would be the smart thing to do, yeah?

at the end of the day, my best friends and I get together and put on our mario hats then play mario kart or mario party while having a drink or two. intelligence doesn't matter in mario party. but you still have fun.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.