[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you bring up the subject of exclusivity with a girl. im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1451627190830.gif (657KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
1451627190830.gif
657KB, 500x439px
how do you bring up the subject of exclusivity with a girl. im 99% sure we already are but i want to have it out there.

i feel like bringing it up cold would be wierd. i might just be over thinking this...
>>
Give her an orgasm, then bring it up the next day.
>>
>>16784577

this was already my plan but i meant more specifically
>>
>>16784557
Options
1. Soo we're exclusive right?
2. Im so glad you're my girl
3. I think its obvious, but we exclusive
4. Wanna be my valentine fo eva?
5. How do I ask you to be my gf?

Idk other ways to ask ::-\
>>
You go on a romantic date and you give her flowers.
Then you tell her about how you never had the bf/gf conversation, you pull it off as funny shit then you ask her if "she wants to be your gf" after the "we have to do the official thing".

then carry on with your meal
>>
>>16784557
>Aye boo u da 1 4 me
>>
>>16784557

casually talk about her and mention her as a girlfriend. like its normal and you assumed.

she wil lsay something like
>'am i your girlfriend?'
to which you say of course, kiss her, hold her, etc. and with these terms exclusivity is assumed.

Or she will deny this outright, in which case it opens up for having a talk. OR she will just go along wiht it, in which case exclusivity is still assumed.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.