[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone please link me to a legal page explaining current

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: law.png (1MB, 785x799px) Image search: [Google]
law.png
1MB, 785x799px
Can anyone please link me to a legal page explaining current US law(s) on loli art? Bringing stuff back from Japan and don't want to get fcked in customs over something stupid. Thanks!
>>
i hope you get fucked over
>>
>>16784196
Lol, thanks for the valuable input as always :)

For the record though, it's my wife that's interested and she's not considering anything hentai at all; nothing super creepy or anything like that. Just content similar to the image above (which FYI came from a martial arts MMO recently released in the US by NCSoft -- the same people who publish WildStar, Guild Wars, Aion, etc)... She prefers cute, childish stuff (including figurines and so on), but some of it can sometimes appear too young or "ecchi" on the covers/box-art.

I'm just considering getting game art and manga that's no big deal in Japan but could possibly elicit the same kind of knee-jerk reaction >>16784196 had in the States.

Unfortunately(?) there's tons of stuff in Japan targeted for young children that can be easily misinterpreted at first-glance (e.g., Sailor Moon, Lucky Star, etc), and we don't care nearly enough about this stuff to risk anything. But if it's not actually a big deal in the US law-wise, she'd love to do more shopping in Akihabara.
>>
>>16784258
Im a girl and I was an exchange student of Japan.
My host family found my stash of shota-con comics and doujin and dumped them.
Embarassing but brief confrontation.
Whoops.

But i was 16 at the time so
>>
>>16784258
Customs is looking to see if you have fruit or seeds not loli.
They sell that crap on ebay
>>
>>16784286
Yikes! Sorry to hear that! I can't imagine how the rest of that day must have went >_<;

>>16784289
Thanks for the quick reply! But we'd still prefer not to be doing anything illegal or dumb. One of the problems is that tons of the magazines and such in Akihabara include at least *something* in the realm of "questionable" art *somewhere* in them, even if that's not the main reason you're getting it.

Again, I'd love to be able to read the actual rules/regulations on the stuff, but my Google-fu is failing me pretty hard on this particular (albeit touchy?) topic.

Thanks again in advance!
>>
>>16784322
Wtf is google-fu
>>
>>16784366
The art of using Google, lol

So... does no one know (or know where to find) the actual art laws of the US? :X
>>
>>16784401
Who gives a crapnonones
>>
It's amazing how difficult this is to find any documentation on...

You'd think after a few hours I could have stumbled across an actual written ruling on the matter but I seriously can't. It's almost like there's /no/ laws on what can and cannot be depicted in art (which obviously isn't true)... :/
>>
File: image.png (299KB, 445x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
299KB, 445x450px
>>16784286
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.