[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a friend who is a big girl who is single and looking.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I have a friend who is a big girl who is single and looking. The problem is she refuses to date black men. Is she racist? They flirt with her but she brushes them off and rejects them.

She doesn't come off as racist when I talk with her, but if she is I would like to know... Is refusing to date black guys a sign of racism?
>>
>>16783882
Allright listen up nignog, she is letting you down easy.
Seriously, pack your bags and get on the boat back to afganistan since the bitch doesnt want to date you.
Accept that you are friendzoned and stop pulling the race card.
>>
Is it racism to not wanting to date losers?
How many black guys do you know who are actually successful?
>>
Equality doesn't mean everyone has to find everyone attractive. It's OK to have a type, and not racist not to want to sleep with people of a certain race if they just don't do it for you.
>>
"once you go black, we don't want you back"

but seriously, did she tell you "I don't date black guys?"

if not, they you can't know if she's racist or not

and even if does say she doesn't want to date black guys, it could be that she doesn't find their appearance attractive, which is something we can't control
>>
If she doesn't want to date black men that's her prerogative. Racist? Technically yeah, but who cares?
>>
Why are you posting this in advice

you are not asking for advice, you're trolling for replies
>>
>is it racist to have a basic personal standard of sexual attraction
Don't you have a new piercing to get or a new color of hair dye to try you tumblr fucktard?

Actually, you're being racist yourself by implying that black people inherently want fat girls
>>
>>16783889
I am white.
>>16783892
There are a lot of successful black men in the world.
>>16783896
Well I tried to set her up with a friend of mine, when she asked if he was black I said yes and she said " oh never mind".
>>16783897
Because racism is wrong, there are a lot of reasons to not date someone, skin color shouldn't be one of them
>>
>>16783915
>I don't date black guys because they beat their girlfriends
Racist

>I don't date black guys because they get you pregnant and then disappear
Racist

>I don't date black guys because I don't happen to find black guys sexually attractive
Not racist
>>
>>16783915
maybe she doesn't want to be treated like a fetish object by black men because she's fat
>>
>>16783915
>Because racism is wrong, there are a lot of reasons to not date someone, skin color shouldn't be one of them

Everyone has sexual preferences. If she doesn't want to date black men you have to fucking accept that. It's not wrong.
>>
>>16783882
>Is she racist?

no
>>
>>16783915
Why is that racist? Is it also sexist to only date members of one sex?
>>
>>16783915
I agree that racism is wrong, but holy fucking shit man. The way you worded it makes you seriously sound like some mega liberal cuck PC bitch boy.
>>
>>16783882
Is it racist to not want to date someone due to their race? Technically, yes, but I think people get too bent out of shape over the label "racism". At the end of the day you should be able to reject someone for any reason you want, and if she's not attracted to other races, she can't help that. If this is the only racist behavior she has then I think you'd be overreacting to treat her badly for it.. but at the end of the day just as she can reject someone for any reason, you can end a friendship for any reason. I don't think not dating certain races is that big a deal if it's the only racist behavior.
>>
>>16783947
Samefagging here, but the question you should be asking is "is she harming anyone" rather than "is she a racist".
>>
prejudgment of a person's desirability as a mate based on race, without properly examining their suitability as an individual is racist, yes. If she's solely saying she's not attracted to darker skin that might be a possible non-racist rejection (although that might indicate internalized racist attitudes), but if she's rejecting men she otherwise finds attractive because they're black, that confirms her to be racist. Given the wide range of attractiveness in all races, it becomes hard to believe her.

People are individuals, not part of a monolithic group. Anything else is bigotry of one form or another.
>>
>>16783915
>when she asked if he was black I said yes and she said " oh never mind".

yeah, that's racism.
>>
>>16783915
>There are a lot of successful black men in the world.

Yeah, but significantly fewer than successful white men, despite the fact that a very large fraction of the total inhabitants of this planet are black.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.