[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Im really drunk. And im not native. Sorry. Usually i dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 13

File: qecrBbc.jpg (436KB, 1280x1536px) Image search: [Google]
qecrBbc.jpg
436KB, 1280x1536px
Hey
Im really drunk. And im not native. Sorry. Usually i dont have problems. But i just accepted the fact that there will be no way for me to gain "immortality" and some day i will be nothing.
I dont really like this and i cant imagine a world without me. Plese dont tell me about how everyones life is meaningless or i correct me: please explain why it is like that (on a philosophic basis/base(?))
Actually i just want to talk right now with somebody
Sorry for inconvenience and stupid punctuation im not indian or asian even though this last sentence might make me look like one.
Please talk to me

Bonus vid of me getting hit in the head by firework sorry doesnt work if there is someone interested i can upload it till then taytay for you but please dont look at her she is my future girlfriend (i dont want to get married because she would have a contract that wouldnt give me money if divorce and id rather say 'i have taylor swift as girlfriend' than 'i have taylor swift as wife' because a wife is not as hot as a girlfriend you know what im saying?)
>>
Taylor Swift is hot, girlfriend or wife.

You will be around for the whole of your existence. Fuck futureboys and saddo geeks of past centuries, you're the MAN, Anon!

Also, carpentry.
>>
>>16783564
>carpentry

this
>>
>>16783564
Thank you but i think if she becomes married she will lose at least 20% of her attractiveness.

And i know i'm the man during my existence, but i want to experience the future and i dont want to be old, weak and dying... but i would never kill myself either. So am i just an idiot?

I dont know if carpentry is a meme on /adv/ maybe actually it could be because it seems to be the solution to all existential problems
But im shit at carpentry and my job is keeping me busy most of my time
>>
>>16783550
LOL you are a dumbass incomprehensible babby. Babby's first existential crisis. Put down the bottle and pick up the Epic of Gilgamesh. People have been worrying about this shit since the beginning of history.
>>
File: Qtv5srV.jpg (174KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Qtv5srV.jpg
174KB, 640x640px
>>16783677
I agree my linguistic skills arent on a high niveau atm
I know the gilgamesh epos i know of nihilism and some other stuff i cant really describe right now
But my problem is: im not happy with these "explanations" (if you can even call the gilgamesh epos as an explanation) i want modern views of this problem and i want the opinion of normal people so i came here.
I agree i seem really stupid just based on my text but i simply cant tell better than that atm.

Bonus waifu
>>
>i can't imagine a world without me
Check out this self absorbed faggot. The word was fine without you for the last billion years and it will be fine after you for the next billion. It's all of our fates. Suck it up and care about your immediate surroundings not infinity and the world.
>>
File: 3Xo0Cl3.jpg (151KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
3Xo0Cl3.jpg
151KB, 500x700px
>>16783730
Yeah you are right.
But can you really imagine a world where you arent here anymore? From a rational point of view i am on your side but i dont want it to be like it is. Isnt that understandable?
>>
>>16783756
Yea, I can. The world before I was born: the Cold War, Vietnam, Korea, WW2, WW1... the Renaissance, the pyramids, invention of the wheel, fucking monkeys, dinosaurs, single celled organisms, just chemicals, and even father back to the existence of only stardust.
>>
>>16783792
Further*
>>
File: 1440537710468.png (236KB, 826x481px) Image search: [Google]
1440537710468.png
236KB, 826x481px
>>16783550
>posting women
>>
>>16783799
Think of their unsaved ass, or I don't know how it works over at flaming faggot land.
>>
File: duck.png (519KB, 719x699px) Image search: [Google]
duck.png
519KB, 719x699px
>>16783812
>thinking about women
Don't make me vomit.
>>
File: taylorswift.jpg (49KB, 450x576px) Image search: [Google]
taylorswift.jpg
49KB, 450x576px
>>16783799
Better? Sorry everyone else

>>16783792
But you will never feel about these time as if you where there to experience how it was living during this time. Dont you want to know what future generations do?dont you want to know how grat humanity will become?
>>
File: 1445978986904.png (382KB, 537x718px) Image search: [Google]
1445978986904.png
382KB, 537x718px
>>16783829
Maculine MEN only! Take your trap shit elsewhere.
>>
>>16783829
This is not worksafe...
Mods
>>
File: taylor-swift-hot-5.jpg (201KB, 634x881px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-hot-5.jpg
201KB, 634x881px
>>16783893
So sorry i this an sfw board?

Im sorry i dint read the rules..
>>
Hey look it's Taylor Swift and she needs attention, what else is new?
>>
>>16783713
If the Gilgamesh Epic didn't satisfy you, then you obviously didn't understand it. Look man if a guy who was said to be 2/3 god can't become immortal than neither can you. No sense worrying about it. That being said you can become immortalized through the actions you take while living. Gilgamesh died, but we still remember him some 5000 years or so later. If that explanation doesn't satisfy you then you have got bigger problems than /adv/ can handle.
>>
File: vd63SlV.jpg (147KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vd63SlV.jpg
147KB, 667x1000px
>>16783979

I understood it. But i understand what you are saying.

But why shouldnt we strife for the seemingly impossible? Our ancestors surely didn't expect that we will have all these "things" (for lack of a better term) available to us now.
So why is it so absurd to strife for immortality?
Shouldnt we try to come as far as possible in the time we have?
>>
>>16784088
why not look at it from the point of view that you exist now and in a time when things seem rather comfortable and easy (relatively speaking)
1. you were born healthy with two arms, legs and a brain
2. you were obviously born in a first world because you speak english and use the internet
3. you are comfortable enough to ask questions about your existance and comfortable enough to worry about things like this
90 percent of the world does not have any of these luxuries and instead spend their time trying to survive day to day
also ironic in a way that you are talking to a native american who is a member of aa and 20 years sober
>>
>>16784088
Why are shorties pants so low
>>
>>16784088
She actually looks moderately attractive here... Cool stuff
>>
>>16784195
If I could date TayTay in exchange for having my arms cut off, I would happily wave goodbye to my arms.
>>
>>16784211
Good to know. And you're telling me this, why?
>>
File: UHw1oat.jpg (647KB, 1500x2023px) Image search: [Google]
UHw1oat.jpg
647KB, 1500x2023px
>>16784189
>>16784195
Waifu is 10/10

>>16784182
Thank you for your reply. Really great. How did you do it? Started with the aa?

I just can't be satisfied with this emptyness even though i dont have to worry about mundane things like nutrition etc.. but when we have the chance, why shouldnt we try to make something special of our lifes?
>>
>>16784228
Tay Tay is overrated, I'm just saying.
>>
File: injun.jpg (17KB, 400x510px) Image search: [Google]
injun.jpg
17KB, 400x510px
>>16784228
first step is to admit you have a problem
i mean honestly think to yourself that you have a problem
everything is easier after that - just contact any aa member around you - they are there and they float their numbers, contacts and email in every city or town
you will meet aa members of varying degrees - some good, some bad, all trying - that is the key - TRYING - you gotta work at it and if think that is hard - what is easier? feeling sorry for yourself all the time (for the rest of your life even) or being sober and being more capable than you've ever been, with a clear mind and conscious and ability to do and think whatever you want
you're thinking about existance because you are feeling sorry for yourself and your situation - get your mind healthier first and you will find answers to your questions and maybe even start to question the answers
>>
Commit an atrocity OP. Genghis Khan has been dead for over a thousand years, people still talk about him. Hitler is 70 years in the ground, he gets talked about like he made the news last week.

The only immortality there is is in the minds of others.
>>
File: 20160209_003306.jpg (2MB, 2976x2976px) Image search: [Google]
20160209_003306.jpg
2MB, 2976x2976px
>>16784260
I defintely have a problem.. i mean im watching the big bang thory..
No you are right i will reach out to some local aa meetings..

>>16784274
Haha i thought about pulling a breivik but i think just ending the lifes of others wouldnt be the way i would want to be remembered..
It would at least have to have a meaning
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.