[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've given up on my sexual self. I forsake dating and relationships.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: altlifestyles.jpg (542KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
altlifestyles.jpg
542KB, 960x540px
I've given up on my sexual self. I forsake dating and relationships. These things hold no importance for me now. I failed to become sexually awakened. It feels like I failed to even become a man. I've made up my mind that I will never have sex. If that really means that there is something wrong with me, I don't care. I've come to terms with it.

What are some good alternative lifestyles?
>>
If you want to be a real man, you need to get back to your primal roots. Instead of wasting time every day as an online keyboard warrior, set up a woodwork shop in your garage or shed and learn the skills of carpentry. You'll soon find your masculine self awakening as you work with magnificent natural materials to make the things you need in your home and office.
>>
>>16782711

I'll have nothing to do with the carnal. But thanks for the suggestion.
>>
Killing yourself desu
>>
Lol. I remember doing and feeling like this when I was 22. A year later I fell in love with a wonderful woman and we're together still years later.

You only know how you feel at the moment and did in the past, you don't know what you'll want in the future. To commit yourself to anything other than death is foolish. It is wiser to make no false promises to yourself - if you wish to abstain in the present, do so. And if during some later present you wish to partake, do so. Do not make yourself inflexible and closed to experience - this is how the beauty of the world is missed and passed by.
>>
I am on the other end of the scale, yet still similar. I don't know what sexuality is, I never get erections unless I jerk off. I can find people sexy but no drive to fuck them exist. Tests have been made and levels are normal. Doctor and therapist tells me to accept that this is my life and to forget about sex and having a sex life, but I can't. It makes me depressed thinking about going through this life without sex.
>>
>>16782705

sex and relationships arent actually a life style, just a supplement to an existing lifestyle. to abstain you do not need to go become a monk or anything retarded.

simply choose what you DO want to do, and go do it. but why would you say 'if sex is offered im gonna turn it down, cuz i havent had sex yet'

its kinda silly
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.