[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm both socially and charismatically inept of formulating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: what the fuck is this.jpg (11KB, 254x192px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck is this.jpg
11KB, 254x192px
i'm both socially and charismatically inept of formulating a witty, philosophic, or an even funny response.

what the fuck do I say?

i dont want to say just, "lol" or "true" or "hahahaa" or any of that faggit shit.
>>
lol then go to hell and cry
>>
>>16782353
fuck off commie
>>
>>16782331
You: no, girls say I'm like a surfboard
her: why is that?
You: they love to strip down, get wet and ride me ;)
>>
>>16782364
BRO

thats hectic
>>
>>16782331
>i dont want to say just, "lol" or "true" or "hahahaa" or any of that faggit shit.
Topkek
>>
here's what you do,

go on a shitty site like omegle. find a topic you like, and talk with people. Limit yourself to never using those lines. you might have awkward as fuck conversations at first but they're anonymous so who cares? you'll get better at it. then start applying your new skills in real life.

Alternatively, if you go out and do a lot of things (watch a bunch of popular movies, read popular literature, stay up to date in the news, etc.) you'll always have some experience to draw on in conversation. I've used "that was the premise for a tv show I saw" a lot, it works if you remember the conclusion.
>>
>>16782386
Cheesy and stupid, but you're in if you can make a girl laugh
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.