[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I want to do is text her and say I still think she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1454420714166.jpg (95KB, 1086x735px) Image search: [Google]
1454420714166.jpg
95KB, 1086x735px
All I want to do is text her and say I still think she's with the wrong man and he'll never look at her the same way I do.

Apparently my co-worker told her that me and her would be cute together and she's under the impression I hate her after a failed on again off again relationship. Yesterday was the first time I've spoken to her in a few months.

/adv/, is it even worth telling her? My heart is screaming right now.
>>
>/adv/, is it even worth telling her? My heart is screaming right now.

Absolutely not. Not under any circumstances.
She's an adult, and she sure knows her boyfriend better than you do. Someone outsider coming to her telling that she's with the wrong guy is highly insulting, cause that's something so personal and no one wants to have someone else to judge their life decisions.
There's a reason why she is with the guy and you can't possibly know that. You don't know how their relationship is like.

You could tell her you still have feelings for her. But telling her that you are better than his past guy will only make her angry and it also makes you sound like a fucking jerk.

And if she was the one dumping you, I bet my ass that the new guy really is better than you.
>>
>>16782289
It's worth telling her, but its a hit or miss deal. Meaning she'll Shrug it off, Actually agree with it, or try to convince you that she is happy with who she is with. If you enjoy talking to her, then continue doing that and just pop the question one day. All in all, you should tell her, it's just that you need to determine the right time.
>>
>>16782295
He's so fucking boring. She dated him in high school and was there for her when she needed him. But other than that he's a borin fuckhead with anger issues. Now she's seeing him again.

I know I see her so much better than he does. I just wish I could fucking wild my memory of her so this wasn't even an issue anymore. Like I'm always find until I see her again. Now I find out she thinks I hate her or something.
>>
I known I should just leave it alone. Like that's probably for the best.

But fuck. Why does everything have to suck when it comes to this?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.