[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I wrong to think this? I believe I met her at the beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Am I wrong to think this?

I believe I met her at the beginning of 2014, late 2013. We met through a game online, and although she lived in Canada while I lived in the United States, we became very close friends. And texted through Skype every single day for months. Literally months. During the summer, we texted on Skype every day for 9 hours. No joke. I considered her a good friend. We were never flirtatious, solely just friends. Then, randomly, she deleted me from Skype. I took this as a huge fuck you. I stopped talking to her, and we stopped talking as much, but I think she still wanted to be friends. I later asked her why, and she told me she deleted everyone she didn't know in real life, which was bullshit because she kept some of my friends on her friend list (I asked my friends). So now, a few months ago or so, she has been wanting to be friends again and apologized for her actions. I've been extremely distant with her, and I still hold a grudge against her. Am I wrong here?
>>
No. Shes a deceitful cunt.
>>
Do you actually know this person IRL?

If no: forget her. Find people you can connect with in person.

If yes: I doubt there's any chance. Find people you can connect with in person, i.e, face-to-face
>>
>>16781434
I never message her first, but I've noticed she messages me first to talk and ask what's up. I can tell she wants to be my friend again, but I really don't trust her.
>>
>>16781429
Seems like she's not telling the whole truth, add her again and ask everything you want to know and then consider if you wanna be friends again or not.

She might have become afraid of having feelings for you or she had a boyfriend and didn't want to explain the 9 hour skype calls, it could be anything.

If you're just not interested in knowing don't add her nor play videogames with her.
>>
>>16781439
No. I never make an effort to talk to her.
>>
>>16781450
We've been speaking on Kik lately. I never message her first, as I've stated in other comments, but she'll commonly invite me to come play a game with her and her friends while Skyping. It seems like she wants to be good friends again, but I don't see it happening.

I don't make an effort to hold conversation, and when I do, I speak formally to her, like it's a quick chat. She even told me to message her first some time.
>>
>>16781449
Yea...shes an idiot. Women are literally retards. They do the dumbest shit and theyre a dime a dozen. Youll learn this by 27-32.

Just tell her to vent "look you deleted me for no reason, when we got so close. I relied on our conversations daily to stay semi-happy and you just left YET you had my buddies on your list. Why? You wont tell me because youre a cunt. I dont trust you now...and I think something about you that I dont know and dont want to know is fucked. Stay the fuck away from me in Skyrim you elvin bitch".

Fortunately, because women are fucked. You being so controlling will make her wet and she will want to fuck you. But because you arent near each other she may attempt an astral projection-fuck. So be weary of sleep. I suggest purchasing a dream catcher and pouring salt at your door and window frames. Otherwise this cunt will astraly pro-rape your tiny alpha cock.

Just speaking from experience dude. Im 30. Been to college. Gamed. Had friends. Lost friends. Got kids. Got married. Own a house. I do shit bro...you feel me?
>>
>>16781478
If I rape myself by masturbating when I don't want to, will I be ready?
>>
>>16781492
Ready for the self-rape? Yes. Ready for the emotional jerk off trauma after the palmrape? Not a chance.

Buy Doritos and pot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.