[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Party advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 41.jpg (102KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
102KB, 1280x960px
Need some advice for throwing a good party, never held one before.
There'll be around 15-20 people coming, aged around 18-19, half the people don't know each other.
Other than the obvious music and food, what else should I do?
>>
>>16781398
>booze
>weed
>a hooker paid double her nightly rate
>>
>>16781398
Booze weed
>>
Definitely get some games organized to get everyone laughing and having a good time. if you arent a loud outgoing host get one of your buddies that is koud and outgoing to set the tone and force people to play. Make it a theme party. A good one is redlight greenlight. If you wear a red shirt it means you are in a relationship but here to chill. If you are wearing a greenshirt you are single and here to mingle. 80's theme is always a fun one too. Obviously youd dress 80's and play 80's top 100 soundtrack all night.

I suggest:
>making it a theme.
>Flipcup
>Beerpong
>Limbo (no seriously its fucking hilarious drunk. Plus scoping that cleavage)
>Karaoke
>Invite a really good local highschool band to come play cover songs for free booze. Make it a short set because you want to be able to 1) talk to each other and 2) dont want to get popped by the cops for being so loud.
>order a keg, make people pay 5 $ at the door.
>secret message read out. Everyone writes something on paper and places it in a slotted box. Host reads it outloud when people are drunk with karaoke mic. Ive heard at parties "nothing like killing a hooker on a monday night" "mikes hot" "sandy has lovely tits" "bears fans are gay" and all kinds of dumb random shit.

Ive thrown alot of parties and been to alot of parties. Parties that just have loud music and people are boring and monotonous. The ones that stand out in my mind are the ones that got crazy with ridiculous games and a loud MC.
>>
Just make sure that there will be enough alcohol
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.