[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
24KB, 400x400px
IT SHOULDN'T BE SO HARD TO MEET FEMALES

HALF THE HUMAN POPULATION IS FEMALE, YET I NEVER MET ANY ONE OF THEM

I'M 23 AND HAVE ALWAYS BE ALONE AND WILL ALWAYS BE ALONE AT THIS RATE

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG
>>
>>16780935
maybe you're a lil too angry
>>
>>16780935

You're probably just as shallow as the girls you're trying to talk to.
>>
>>16780956
I'm not, they fucking stop replying to me out of nowhere

I try to set up a date, they agree, everything seems fine, but in the last minute they bail out and stop talking to me

>>16780955
I'm not like that usually
>>
>>16780962
Do you talk to them still after you agreed to meet?

Big no no. make the date and gtfo until you see them in person, otherwise you come across as clingy.
>>
>>16780956
ebin projection
>>
Stop treating it like paying taxes.
Stop holding yourself to unrealistic standards if you're ugly, poor, or boring.
Relax a little.
>>
Let us rate you, OP
>>
>>16780962
>I'm not like that usually
You sure about that? Most people in this situation aren't very good at hiding it.

Ever tried Googling youraelf, or any catchphrases of yours that you happen to use in your profile? It may go a long way toward explaining this, depending on what you find.
>>
>>16780935
HOW TO MEET GIRLS

Don't try to meet girls. Don't even try to meet people.

Look for things to do. Join a club, take a class, go to concerts, hang out at the comic book store. Do it just for the fun of it.

There will be other people doing the same thing, and chatting about what you're doing will be easy and natural. Andd some of them you'll get along with and maybe go out for a beer with.

And some of them will be girls.
>>
>>16782306
This, a quadrillion times this. Meeting people is difficult only if you're trying to do it without actually MEETING them.
>>
>>16782306
Finally someone who knows.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.