[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /adv/ this shit is driving me crazy. Here's my story:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1454868933239.jpg (398KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1454868933239.jpg
398KB, 700x700px
Ok /adv/ this shit is driving me crazy. Here's my story:

>21 year old virgin, junior at a university
>meet this cute 18 year old girl in a human sexuality class
>talk with her, after a few days I find out she has a boyfriend to which I say, "well that's a bummer"
>she laughs and asks me to go to the bars with her
>I say yes, the agreement being that she'll be my wingwoman

Fast forward to the other night. Everything is going nice, we're talking and drinking in her dorm, sharing stories and getting to know each other. She starts to get a little tipsy and begins acting flirtatious with me.

>grabbing my arm
>changing clothes in front of me
>making me feel her face

Her friends couldn't make it so its just her and me when we get to the bar. She even says that it's like we are on a date. She mostly clings to me, thus ruining any chances of me meeting other women. After a while we head back to her dorm and play some mario kart. She then shows me some pictures of her boyfriend:

>22 years old
>balding but still pretty handsome
>works as a pool boy
>only sees her once a week if at all because he lives a couple towns away

She keeps telling me how sweet he is, so I figure that I shouldn't make a move on her. She also tells me how similar I am to him (personality wise, I'm not balding.)

I end up leaving around 1am. On my way out I give her a hug, and tell her again that I'm bummed that she has a boyfriend because I'm pretty drunk. She smiles, says it's alright and that we should do this again.
I'm fucking retarded with women so I don't get it, could I have slept with her? Should I have? Did she want me to?

Anyway thanks for reading all of this bullshit, any advice would really help a brother out.
>>
You probably could have, but you would have both regretted it. You knew she had a boyfriend.

My advice, she's probably not the type of girl you want to hang around with.
>>
>>16780810
I will second this. Since you know she has a boyfriend you'd be a piece of shit if you slept with her.
>>
>>16780810
I thought about that, but it seems that every single girl I meet has a boyfriend, all my friends' girlfriends had boyfriends before they started dating them. I'm just kind of desperate from having so few options.
>>
>>16780802
My question to you: There are dozens of 18 year old cute girls out there who are single. If it's just sex you want, by the amount of attention and chasing and shit you'll need to give her, you could easily get another girl to fuck. If it's a personality thing, then she has a shit one. She's using you as an attention/ego boost while enjoying the sexual tension/teasing. If she goes the full way, you might get a fuck, but her personality is even more rotten.

The advice you should be asking is what the fuck are you doing, wasting time and energy into this chick when there are plenty of other ones?
>>
She wants the D, brah. Only problem is she will be clingy as fuck if you do dick her. The fact that she is pulling this shit with you means she looking for the affection she isn't getting from her bf.

The best course of action is to sleep with on of her friends, or try to seeing as you are a virgin. If she is really into you she will make a show of dumping her bf and look to you to console her. In other words do something that would make her jealous. She wont through herself at you if you do, but she will remedy whatever it was that was keeping you from dicking her.
>>
>>16780821
While I'm not ugly or anything, I'm socially retarded. I've had plenty of chances to get laid but managed to fuck them all up. Now I'm noticing that those chances are becoming fewer and fewer.
>>
I've been cheated on. If I ever meet the guy my ex cheated on me with, I might just murder him.

Being "the other guy" is a bad ide. You can (and should) get your ass killed doing that
>>
>>16780802
18 year Olds are stupid as fuck bro, if you want to get with her then keep hanging out with her, have her wing woman for you and get a girl. Then brag about that girl to her and she will try like a mofo to get with you
>>
>>16782010
This.

Plus if she cheats on her bf with you, and then they break up and you start dating her, who's to say that she won't just cheat on you when another guy comes along?

You can keep hanging out with her but you need to draw the line and remind her that she's made a commitment to her bf not to cheat. She may be young, but she still should know better than to fuck around while in a relationship.
>>
>>16780802
Goddamn I'm so fucking sick of seeing the girl in OPs image... She's so fugly, has a face like a fucking opossum
>>
>>16780802
So, stop for a second and read what you are writing.
Do you really want to date a girl that would go on dates with and change clothes in from of guys while being in a relationship?
Those are massive red flags.
Unless your only intention with her is fuck and dump, I'd advice against pursuing anything further with her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.