[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf suddenly started acting distant out of nowhere. one week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1446647298627.gif (31KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
1446647298627.gif
31KB, 462x462px
my gf suddenly started acting distant out of nowhere. one week we were talking alot then next 2 we talked/hanged very little in comparison. granted her landlord signed her house to another group and she was frantically trying to find a new one while midterms started. half way thru the first week she singed a house but now said shes behind on studies so things were still weird. they got a little better over the weekend but then dropped off again.starting to think she might be cheating or losing interest because she wasnt like this last semester during midterms. shes about to have a week break from school should i wait to confront her?
>>
She's just not as invested in this relationship as you are. But you can't use your own feelings as a universal standard by which to judge all other people. It's okay to value a relationship more than someone else, especially when people change their valuation over time. The important question is whether she's offering you enough. Decide what you want, when you want it and then talk to her about it. You can do that whenever you want. I don't know how much patience you have.
>>
Maybe she's just burned out.
>>
>>16780139
the thing is it happens like so fast. the week before we were hanging ALOT and she seemed to be genuinly having a good time (yeah i know people can hide shit). she was sharing alot with me. she still texts me first everyday but says shes really behind with her studies and has alot to do. she does make some time to hang but its little. she says sorry alot and things like "doing work now i will talk later". she has started showing enthusiasm again since yesterday which i think is good but i dont know
>>
Thing is, there is such a thing as being saturated with a person's company. Example: I love hanging out with my girlfriend. But some nights, I want her to fuck off so I can play WoW and chat shit with my mates. Sometimes I really wanna text her something, and sometimes I just can't be fucked to reply.

Doesn't mean i'm not invested or I don't really like her, you see? Just means that some people have a 'saturation level' where they only really enjoy spending so much time with someone in a week before they pine for freedom

So your girl probably doesn't hate you and everythings probably fine - she was probably in a honeymoon period before and now things are gradually settling into an equilibrium, where you both find the balance of time together vs time apart.
>>
Added to my reply:

The only caveat is if you text her things which need a response like "Down to hang out tomorrow?" and she doesn't reply - that's a huge red flag and probably means she's not really into you as anything serious
>>
>>16780204
well now that shes swamped with midterms she wont give me a guaranteed answer to a question like that. she says maybe or ill see if theres time. she asked to hang out with me yesterday which is good. also the honeymoon stage wore off awhile ago we have been dating for a year and a half.
>>
meant to post this along with last one
>>
>>16780257
Sounds like she's just busy anon, I think you're reading too far into it. Tell her you love her if you're already at the point you're saying it, let her know you'd like to see her whenever she does have time.
I mean, if you two have been dating over a year you don't have to see each other every day.
>>
>>16780273
i know youre right, it just felt like a sudden drop from saturday to monday and i wasnt ready for it. felt like she lost interest all of the sudden. and keep in mind its semi long distance (she goes to school away from home)
>>
>>16780289
If it were me I'd give it a few days, and if she still seems distant let her know how you're feeling. Being open and talking to her about it is the only way you'll both feel better
>>
>>16780311
i was gonna let her know today but shes has stuff due tomorrow. next week she coming back home for 9 days ie no classes but she will still have midterms to study for. we should have more time to hang, if things dont get better by then ill let her know then. A thing to note is, last semester she said she wanted some distance so she could focus on studying (midterms again) but she never actually distanced herself and ended up struggling/almost failing some classes. Maybe shes trying to actually focus 100% this time?
>>
OK listen here, she's either seeing someone else or not as interested as u r.. As hard as it may seem just do ur own thing and don't be clingy gl
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.