[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck do people get to the point of having sex? im 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1407037665376.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1407037665376.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
how the fuck do people get to the point of having sex?

im 20 years old and ive never done anything sexual with a girl, despite people calling me handsome and charming. im really awkward and just don't get how the fuck people go from being complete strangers to boning. fuck how do people go from knowing each other to boning? what the shit??
>>
>>16780046
hang out + passion
>>
>>16780050
Basically this.
>>
First, you meet the person. Get to know them, judge if it's someone you'd get along with, etc.

Once you decide they're chill, you start hanging out, usually with mutual friends, and get to know each other more. Eventually you share phone numbers, start calling/texting each other more and more. Everytime your phone rings or Facebook messenger goes off you hope it's them.

Then eventually you're hanging out alone and you start to flirt, get touchy feely, start kissing. One thing leads to another and then boom, you're banging.
>>
File: 1418118519364.jpg (13KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
1418118519364.jpg
13KB, 222x216px
>>16780046
yeah OP I was pretty much like you and I lost my v-card at 25
However I can tell you it's really about non-verbal communication, and you can go for it as long as you know that the girl is attracted to you.
>be on your best behavior, good clothes, well groomed etc
>try to have time alone with girl in a comfy setting
>discuss about shit and try to have an open body language (leaning back, chilling)
>try to make her laugh
>try to be playful and a bit silly just for the sake of being able to playfully touch her
>try to be in a position where your body/hand is resting on her and keeping it there (for instance arm around her shoulder or something like that)
>if she starts playfully touching you as well or getting closer to tease you, just try to say something even more playful to have her to continue to play with you, and then just a few seconds after DO NOT HESITATE and go for the kiss
>at this point if you were smooth enough you are pretty much garanteed makeout
>other alternative is she doesn't want you, or it's too soon for her but she likes you
>anyway you stepped it up like you were supposed to do

sorry if that was long, but the only thing really is focusing on being confident and laid-back and to *not* back off when you feel it's the time to kiss her
>>
>>16780060
>no texting line
>no facebook

i don't like social media (it's really egotistical and self-absorbed) and im too poor to afford a decent phone. am i fucked?
>>
>>16780071
well my post was about when you know the girl enough and she wants to see you, so you know she is interested
>>
>>16780074
You don't need a decent phone to text, you know.
>>
>>16780074
>no texting line
>am I fucked
pretty much
but why the fuck don't you have a phone that is able to text?
honestly if I was poor to that point I'd worry about that first
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.