[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been seeing a girl for a few weeks and don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I've been seeing a girl for a few weeks and don't know what to think about how we communicate.

We spend a fair amount of time with each-other, enjoy one another's company, in-person we can both make conversation with ease, and we're comfortable around each-other. The most we've done physically is kissed. For the most part, the signs are that she's interested are there (and this is confirmed by mutual friends, if that counts for anything). The only thing that bothers me is that her texting is practically non-existent, to the point where we can go days without speaking to one another. I would pass this up as being busy etc, but I also have her on social media and see her activity on my news-feed, so it's not like she can't message me even if it's only brief. From what I've observed in the past, girls who are really into you tend to text back quite often, which is why this shakes my confidence in how things are progressing.

I've never actually dated before. I was in a long-term relationship but that just happened as opposed to us going on dates and such like; going by the only experience I have, there was a lot of texting and it was clear the person was interested.

Honestly, I'm probably a little insecure due to having not had much success with love recently, so some advice would be appreciated. Currently she still hasn't responded to my last text which was over 24 hours ago, and I'm hesitant to send another to arrange our next date.
>>
>. From what I've observed in the past, girls who are really into you tend to text back quite often
That's just coincidence in your past. Plenty of people simply don't care to make their romantic lives THAT big a part of their whole lives. They figure it's enough to keep the love life for in-person and take breaks from it when apart. You're reading way too much into the texting.

It's fine to send a new message to arrange a date but, from now on, ONLY use messages to arrange dates.
>>
1) Decide what it is you want from this girl.

2) tell her that this is what you want.

3) if she agrees; great. if she doesn't; you end things.
>>
Thanks people.

More feedback?
>>
>>16780776
Some women are just terrible at texting back, or messaging in general, even if you see them on fbook all the time... It's really weird I know but you're probably overthinking this. Talk to her about it if you're comfortable enough with the topic. Ask her why she doesn't respond via text that often, and that it's kinda bothering you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.