[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I ask a girl for nudes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (36KB, 302x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 302x216px
How do I ask a girl for nudes?
>>
Ask if she'd like some from you. If she says yes, it's only polite to return the favour, and if she says no, she's not into you and you should leave her alone.
>>
>>16778717
Me and my girlfriend were talking about sex in detail last night and I told her I wish I had a naked picture of her to cum to and she said she'll send one when she gets a new phone

Have fun
>>
>>16778717
You fucking don't. Even if a girl were to send you nudes, she wouldn't do it if you asked just to spite you.
>>
>>16778741
I see. I guess the question should have been: "How DO I get nudes from a girl?"
>>
>>16778754
Girls are like cats.

They don't really like you, and the harder you try to make them, the more they'll hate you.
>>
>>16778717
That's a dumbass thing to do.
>>
>>16778735
Why not take one of her when she's over?
>>
why do you want them?
>>
There is no way to ask a girl for nudes without sounding creepy. It's a creepy thing to do.

The first step in getting nudes, therefore, is finding a girl who will look past that. This more or less invariably means getting a girlfriend. Even this is not a guarantee -it depends on the girl- but you cannot get nudes without intimacy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.