[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a cute girl the other day at a college club thing we both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I met a cute girl the other day at a college club thing we both belong to and we talked for about 20 minutes. Did we hit it off? Not like in a super romantic way, but we made each other laugh and we enjoyed each other's company.

That was a week ago. She just showed up in my suggested friends on Facebook. Should I add her? Message her? I'm interested in asking her out for dinner or something, but I don't know if I should add her or just wait until I see her again.
>>
>>16777136
Just add her and ask her out.
>>
>>16777138

You mean ask her out on Facebook? That's kind of lame.
>>
>>16777141
Not as lame as not asking her out and dying alone!
>>
>>16777141

Stop thinking that way, man. The whole point is to HAVE a first date. Face-to-face time. That's how you'll actually get to know each other and figure out if anything's gonna happen here. It really doesn't matter HOW you ask her out, there's no difference between a Facebook message and a phone call. If she's into you, she'll want to go. If she's not, she won't. If you ask, you'll know.
>>
>>16777136
Ask her out.
In person, not on facebook.
Just do it.
>>
>>16777577
>>16777577
It doesn't matter where you do it, just ask her out FFS.
>>
>>16777136
Phone her. Voice,not text. "It was fun hanging out with you last week. Can we get together sometime soon?"
>>
>>16777136
>Should I add her? Message her? I'm interested in asking her out for dinner or something, but I don't know if I should add her or just wait until I see her again.

In todays dating world you need to keep on beating the iron while its still hot. Message her and find out if you two still have as much chemistry as you did that last evening.

If it doesnt work out with her, who knows, maybe she has hot friends too?

Good luck OP
>>
>>16777141
Tell her that you want to meet her on x day at y place and at z time. Make it clear that you remember her from c party and that you thought that she was lovely and now shes got you wondering if there could be potential for more.

Take the plunge OP. Her saying no cant take your nice memory away from you anyhow, so what do you have to lose?
>>
>>16777229
Not OP but in similar situation.

Thanks anon, I needed to hear this. Met a girl last wednesday and talked for an hour. I really like her but due to reasons we couldn't hit off. Been thinking of how to word my question for almost a day now, but I guess it won't matter that much as long as it's not really fucked up!

>she walked up on me
>gave me drinks
>added me on facebook after I insisted we should keep in touch
>liked a photo of me from about a year ago.
>That's a good starting position I guess?
>facebook messaging wasn't that smooth though, so I'll just ask her out. I'm better face to face

I really don't want to spoil this one.. She was so genuine and cute.
>>
>>16778555
It seems she into you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.