[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just curious because my ex was a 10dd and those were pretty nice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (43KB, 383x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 383x384px
Just curious because my ex was a 10dd and those were pretty nice.

What do you guys think is the best size?
>>
>>16776431
>10dd
Was your ex a child with implants? Who the fuck has a 10" rib cage?
>>
'best size'

10 year olds shouldnt really be on 4chan, go do your homework, Jim
>>
File: 1409540018967.jpg (228KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1409540018967.jpg
228KB, 1280x720px
>10DD

Literally not a size
>>
>>16776443
A UK/AU dress size 10 is about a US dress size 4-6. So the underbust band is about 34"/85cm.

The best breast size is one that is proportionate to the ribcage. If your breasts are too large compared to your ribcage, it will look droopy and very few bras will fit comfortably because so much strain is put on the shoulder. If your breasts are too small compared to your ribcage, the breasts will be too "spread out" to really do anything with and you will be swimming in most bras because after a certain band size, companies absolutely refuse to make actual AA or A cups.
>>
>>16776455
in the UK we use the measurement of the chest so it would be 34DD, dress sizes aren't exactly standardised here

>companies refuse to make A or AA cups
maybe where you've been shopping
>>
>>16776455
Bra sizes aren't measured in dress sizes, you nigger
>>
>>16776455
Dress sizes != bra sizes.
Also your post is full of misinformation.
You can have proportionately large breasts that don't sag. Women can be genetically predisposed to sagging breasts, as it has to do with the strength and elasticity of skin/ligaments.
>>
File: Hhwoarq.jpg (115KB, 800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Hhwoarq.jpg
115KB, 800x1400px
What the fuck is a 10dd. Your ex probably was trolling you.

And it's hard to say what size she might be because pic related. Cup size changes in proportion to band size. Furthermore a push up bra makes tits look bigger, it's literally half filled with padding. If I had to make a guess it's probably a 32 or 34, and either a C or D. If it's a push up she could very well be a B cup.

Actually I highly suspect it's a push up, judging by how low it sits on the tits, and the rounding on the top. Normally tits gently slope down from the collarbone.
>>
My ex had a nice 90D wich is a 34C in US and 34D in UK.
I think they were really nice but just one size cup would have been perfect so 90E or F (34DD or 34D)
>>
>>16776431
>What do you guys think is the best size?
Literally as small as possible, nonexistent is totally fine as well. I'm not gay or a pedo, I just don't see the appeal in large or medium sized breasts.
>>
>>16776619
>90" ribcage
Your ex was the butteriest of buttergolems.
>>
>>16776619
>>16776630
Disregard that, I cook socks.

Am really stoned and only read the first few words of your post, sorry mate.
>>
>>16776630
tell me about it
>>
>>16776471
>>16776472
Depending on the type of bra, in UK bra sizes are also measured in dress sizes. In Australia, bra sizes are measured in dress sizes.

>companies refuse to make A or AA cups
>maybe where you've been shopping
Above the 90cm band mark, the size of the A cup is actually the same as a B or C cup for smaller bands.

>>16776485
>You can have proportionately large breasts that don't sag.
Sagging is simply base breast area vs size - i.e a matter of protusion. It has nothing to do with skin elasticity or ligaments.
>>
>>16776647
>a matter of protrusion

Wrong.
Two women can have the same breast size/shape, with one being perky and the other saggy. It's genetic predisposition.

I'm speaking from experience.
>>
>>16776656
No two women can have the same size breast and shape. They can perhaps be loosely categorised into having similar sizes and shapes. Not even the 2 breasts on a single woman's chest are exactly the same size and shape.

Genetic predisposition does not determine the amount of collagen in your skin, which in turn determines "skin elasticity". It has everything to do with age and lifestyle. Trust me, your perky lady's alleged genetic predisposition will not prevent her tits sagging up like a ballsack after breastfeeding.
>>
34Cs are the best breasts. B^)
>>
>>16776691
I was speaking theoretically. Since that flew over your head, let me put it into a real-world scenario:

Two women, with relatively similar breasts, can have different levels of sag. There are women who have 34A sagging breasts. Women with 28DD perky breasts. It has nothing to do with protrusion.
>>
>>16776691
Furthermore, have you never heard of Ehlers-Danlos or Marfan syndrome? Or any connective tissue disorder? Guess what–they're genetic and affect skin elasticity.
>>
30C
Best size
>>
File: autism.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>16776691
This is why democracy is a bad idea. All the ignorant loons thing they know more than the facts.
>>
>>16776431
was your ex the size of a fucking walrus?
>>
I have no idea she's basically flat why the fuck would size matter?

She's beautiful. And Asian, though, so I mean I wasn't expecting anything anyway.
>>
36D cause gf's tits. But Jesus her bras cost an arm and a leg. Comfortable ones cost about 60 bucks, but sales help and I get em at 30 most times.
>>
>>16776431
butt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>titties

but if were just talking about tits, small perky and not droopy
>>
>>16776431
I've had everything from a 44 J down to the chest of a 10 year old boy (on an adult woman).

Nothing beats a nice pert 34 B.
>>
These threads always make me desperately want a breast reduction.
>>
I like flat chested girls, small boobs. Not that I mind bigger boobs, but le huge + + isn't a turn on for me.
>>
>>16776647
>Sagging is simply base breast area vs size - i.e a matter of protusion. It has nothing to do with skin elasticity or ligaments.
Woah Mr. Wannabe Scientist.

I'm also a wannabe scientist and I"m pretty sure that's not wrong. The above poster was correct in that women have natural skin elasticity. My friends always used to talk about this throughout high school through young adulthood. Girls had "saggy" tits in high school because of their natural skin elasticity. It didn't matter what size - A all the way through D - tits sagging everywhere. The A cup tits looked just deflated. Poor girls man, deflated tits at 18. I've talked to women and they have such complexes about it.

Then there are those girls who have juicy Bs to Cs that sit perfectly perky on their frame. I'm not a tit guy and even I notice when a girl's breasts defy gravity without being fake or rest gracefully instead of sagging like bananas.

I'm an ass man but nice tits that sit when on a good frame? Even I notice because of how rare that is.
>>
>>16778640
>'m also a wannabe scientist and I"m pretty sure that's not wrong
lol.... I'm pretty sure that's "wrong"
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.