[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Divorce
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
My ex lives with me. She does not drive. She will not cook, or clean. She has never worked in her life, she has been a stay at home mom since she was 19. I own a house and have about 10K to my name. I can't kick her out. But I can't stand living with her. She dosen't even have a checking account. Literally all she does is sit on the computer and browse facebook. If I divorce her, I'm going to loose my house and half of my $60K income for a couple of years. What would be the best way of going about this so that I can keep as much of my money as possible. Right now even though we are married she has a boyfriend. I want to give her to him asap, but he lives in another state. Wut to do Anons?
>>
>>16776276
Holy shit get a lawyer, if you can prove she's cheating on you, that's much easier to work with.
>>
tell her that you would like to live alone and that you are willing to help her with travel costs, etc

but if she cheated on you, you can get a lawyer and use it to your advantage as the other guy said
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 504097

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.