[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ ! So, there is this girl, i'm friend with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: familyman.jpg (54KB, 331x467px) Image search: [Google]
familyman.jpg
54KB, 331x467px
Hi /adv/ !

So, there is this girl, i'm friend with her on Facebook, because she hangs out a lot with 3 girls that i know well since middle school, but the thing is, i've never met her irl
I know very well this is much more fantasy than actual attraction but i just find her very attractive and she seems like a very nice girl

So one day i decided to talk to her on Facebook, and it actually went very nicely
But during new year's night i fucked up (fuck you alcohol huh)
I decided to send her a message to wish her a happy new year, and she answered nicely to it, but a few hours and a few drinks later, i decided that i should be more direct and i sent her some bullshit like "i wanted to dedicate this message to your golden hair and your beautiful eyes" (don't remember exactly and i don't wanna look it up because it's way too cringe-worthy), and she answered with a very brief "you're nice ^^ thanks" that seemed very awkward
From then i didn't know what the fuck i should do to save that, because i felt so stupid i didn't want to talk to her again but to just stop talking to her would make me look like a fucking chad

So a few days later i decided to apologize and to explain it was new year and i was drunk and that i felt stupid as hell for sending this, to which she just answered "don't worry"

So yeah i'm there and i don't know what i should do to save this because i realize even after apologizing i look stupid, and i felt like i shouldn't answer after the "don't worry" because it would show that my apologies were just an excuse to keep hitting on her

Anyone has advices to save my autistic situation ?
I mean of course i don't know her irl and i'm not obsessed with her in case that's what you're thinking but i don't want her to think i'm a retard, and if i could get to know her that would still be cool
>>
Just stop the sperging to this and she can accept that it was one isolated event while drunk.
>>
>>16775780
this, just proceed normally
>>
>>16775780
>>16775828
so i just... talk to her again ?
don't know what i can say after that, don't want it to be awkward and to look pushy
>>
Act like it never happened. Talking about it more will only make you look more autistic.
>>
>>16775937
You just talk normally business as usual.

The more you differ from your normal behavior towards her or more you apologize after the first the bigger sperg you
become.

Just do what you do.
>>
Ask her out, dont be a fucken pussy !
>>
>>16776014
o-ok :(

>>16775955
>>16775959
ok i guess i'll just try talking to her then
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.