[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it gay to open up emotionally to your best friend and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1454681088287.gif (1MB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1454681088287.gif
1MB, 500x599px
Is it gay to open up emotionally to your best friend and cry in his arms?
>>
>>16775420
No, not at all. It is simply trusting.
>>
>>16775420
Yes. Id call you a faggot and to man the fuck up.
If you are a woman then no one cares though. Youre expected to open up and cry.
>>
>>16775426
You must be a great friend to have...
>>
>>16775420
>Is it gay to open up emotionally to your best friend and cry in his arms?
That depends. If "opening up" means telling him that you want to have sex only with people of the same gender as you, then yeah, that's gay. Otherwise, no.
>>
no, but the fact that you watch shitty moeblob anime is pretty fucking gay
>>
All my friends are real niggas and don't cry over shit.

Crying infront of your boy is pathetic as fuck, hold that shit in until your by yourself.
>>
>>16775432
The best of friends. We only hold our heads high and climb mountains together. No one has time to hear you complain about how high the mountain is.
>>
>>16775451
I can tell you're a tough guy
>>
>>16775420
>Is it gay to open up emotionally to your best friend and cry in his arms?
>>16775420
Yea.
I know my best friend for 7 years and we never saw each other cry even once.man is supposed to be emotionally strong,and don't get me wrong we both been through a shit in one point or another in our life each one in his life,yea we did complain to each other but never cried to each other.
>>
I don't chill with sissies.
>>
No. If you can't open up to your best friends, who can you open up to?
>>
>>16775482
so edgy man wow
>>
>>16775487
No one. Because you should never be a little bitch.
>>
>>16775487
you can open up to your own shadow, alone.
>>
>>16775487
You are
A.gay
B. Female
>>
People saying no are girls bruh, no real man would agree.
>>
>>16775503
The "real men" are the most likely to be fags to be honest because they try so hard to not give the even remotest hint that they're gay.
>>
>>16775508
Or you know... real men dont give off gay vibes.
Quit crying like a little bitch. Chin up. Thats the male role.
>>
>>16775494
>you should never be a little bitch.
Yeah when your mom or your wife or your child dies or your life goes into complete shambles, you're not allowed to talk to anyone. Real men keep it to themselves then quietly kill themselves.

What a brainwashed faggot.
>>
>>16775512
And the fact that you're trying so hard to not be gay means that you are in fact, gay. Straight men don't try to do anything, they just do whatever they want and just be inherently straight. The fact that you try so hard to not be gay and are so scared of anything that might have people accuse you means you love sucking cock and you don't want anyone to know.

If you're really straight then you wouldn't give a shit, you have nothing to prove. In your mind you do have something to prove and that's what makes you the biggest faggot of all.
>>
>>16775513
You can talk about it. But not bitch and cry about it.
I just got back from a funeral. My eyes started watering. But I still held my head high even though tears started flowing. Im not about to ball up in someones arms and say its too much. But Ill acknowledge that im in pain.
>>
>>16775534
I didnt realize not being gay was trying too hard not to be gay. So by induction gay people are the least gay right. Lol its cute how hard youre trying though.
The fact that you think anyone not acting like a faggot is trying just means you cant wrap your head around what not being gay looks like.
>>
>>16775542
Your bullshit pretend tough guy act is what makes you gay because no self-respecting straight male acts that way. They know their straight, they don't need approval.
>>
>>16775550
> no self-respecting straight male acts that way
Try not being a faggot and having some respect for yourself. I suppose you could also be a woman. Then being a faggot is expected. I dont need approval. Because Im not a faggot.
>>
>>16775558
And you did it again, you're trying to prove to us you're not gay. It's hilarious how you keep digging yourself into a hole. "I'm not a faggot, fuck you!!" Top kek.
>>
>>16775571
Im not about to waste my time on you lol. Keep being a faggot and saying anyone who isnt a faggot is just pretending. Its just too sad to watch.
But as long as OP understands, crying in your friends arms is only okay if you are a female or a faggot than theres no point left to this thread.
>>
>>16775580
The only thing anyone understands is that you're a faggot in the closet and your opinion is irrelevant.
>>
>>16775420
Yes, very
>>
>>16775426
>>16775451
>>16775474
>>16775482
>>16775503
>>16775537
>>16775609
It's people like you that make it so you can't even open up to your best bro by looking up and staring deeply into his eye while giving him a bro job, only to curl up next to him afterwards and think about your future together without it being called gay, or a sissy
>>
File: 1453060924808.jpg (29KB, 306x268px) Image search: [Google]
1453060924808.jpg
29KB, 306x268px
>>16775621
>>
I think it's fine to open up or whatever but crying is a bit much, let alone crying in another man's arms.

With that said, just cry in the shower, man. Emotions should be kept to yourself unless you're channeling them into a painting, novel, etc.
>>
>>16775621
Oh man I'm so sorry
>>
My best and I have always been open emotionally with each other. When he got divorced to his wife, she was ruining his life financially and trying to turn his kids against him. He was suicidal at times, sometimes a guy just needs a hug to keep going. Nothing wrong with that.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.