[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I creepy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ZW6ZRBR.jpg (53KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
ZW6ZRBR.jpg
53KB, 396x385px
meet this girl on tinder 1 week a go and everything went perfect on the first date, lots of things in common, we talked for like 5 hours and it felt like seconds we kissed passionately at the beach, 10/10 first date.
It was so good we meet again the very next day, we kissed a lot she moved my hands to her ass and I fondled her a bit, everything went great we spent like 7 hours together ate some pizza talked, about deep stuff, I really liked her, I fell for her.

But as usual when I fall for someone I become creepy as fuck

So she got busy because she is leaving the country in about 2 weeks, I wanted to meet her one last time before she leaves but first she took a day to respond to my message, this went on for a week, I messaged her instantly and then she took a whole day to respond, so I called her out about it she said she was sorry ok maybe not creepy but it gets worse, she usually reads my messages and responds right away she never leaves me seen but then yesterday I wanted to writte her something nice and then invite her out so I wrotte lyrics from a song I was listening that described how I felt.
I sent the following message
>I miss every last line of your profile, every shade of your complexion, every tone of your skin...

Ofc she doesn't know the song, she saw the message and didn't respond and now that I read it it sounds creepy.
Did I turn her off by being needy? I have troubles realizing when I'm creepy, I stalked the shit out of her facebook and friends. I'm good at not being creepy in person but when I have time for myself I become a stalker creepy piece of shit.

>tl;dr wrotte I miss every last line of your profile , every shade of your complexion, every tone of your skin.... to a girl I'm dating and I want to know if it's creepy.
>>
>>16774930
Look dude that shit corny as fuck

This would be fine for your gf of a couple of weeks n shit but not for a one night stand.
>>
>>16774941
It's not a one night stand tho, she was serious about the relationship, so was I

It's still corny tho, I feel terrible about it desu
I showed it to a friend and he said he is surprised she didn't didn't call the police on me.
>>
Also is there any way I could fix this shit or should I just accept my fate and move on, I really like this girl and I went full retarded trying to show her I liked her.
>>
File: crying seal.jpg (25KB, 551x367px) Image search: [Google]
crying seal.jpg
25KB, 551x367px
b-bump
>>
>>16774930
That's not creepy, it's autistic. Just as bad though.
>>
>>16774930
test
>>
>>16774981
So I definetly turned her off and I can kiss goodbye any hope of fucking dat pussy right?
I just don't want to believe that 3 lines absolutely fucked 2 dates and a bunch of convos.
>>
>>16774930
Alright, here we go.

You done goofed OP. She wanted you to fuck her on the second date but you were too big of a pussy to do it.

Now she has moved on/found someone else and doesnt need to fuck around anymore.

Move on and try not to fall for someone that wont be there in 3 weeks next time.

It sucks for you now, but this is the advice you need to hear.
>>
>>16774996
I actually tried to take her to my place but she told me she wanted to take it slower so she called a taxi and she teased me until the taxi came touching my dick and shit the absolute worst, She didn't quite say it but I think she might be a virgin
>inb4 underage

I'm 21 she is 18
>>
>>16774930
Write her that after reading dat message urself, realizing she doesnt know its from a song u like, shes must think ur a serialkiller *add some humor to it* and then when she replies, wait for atleast an hour before responding
>>
>>16775013
I considered telling her ''Its from a song I like, thought it would be nice but now that I read it it's kind of creepy''

But I thought it would just make it worse
>>
>>16775010

Look at it this way OP. She wanted to tease you but in the end decided against it.

She doesnt reply, nor does she give you the time of day and as such you dont matter to her as much as you did in the past.

Move on. she apparently has already.

Also, with your whole "song creepiness": Yes, it can be considered as such, but when you wrote it you were already pretty far from the shore and thus desperate. Your attempt failed and that is that.

Move on, friend.
>>
File: 7TzvzZC.jpg (73KB, 319x303px) Image search: [Google]
7TzvzZC.jpg
73KB, 319x303px
>>16775029
>but when you wrote it you were already pretty far from the shore and thus desperate.
describes it perfectly.

I just didn't want to let it go, I like her so much.
But you're right m8, it's over.
>>
>>16775019

Have you ever considered that she is probably seeing another guys besides you? 18yo girls tend to have a lot of attention from thirsty creepys like you, she met you on tinder, this says something
>>
>>16775036
Listen mate. Thats life and thats what can happen to you. I was in a similar situation in december and feel better now. Time & meeting other people will do the trick, just look forwards & not backwards.

Good luck!
>>
>>16774956
Send her the song and says something like "Those lyrics are from this"
>>
If she reads ur messages and doesnt reply, yeah then something wrong, but u said she got busy...
>>
Too much, OP. Way too much. You met her on tinder, dude..You don't look for long-term relationships or love on tinder.
>>
thanks all for the advice, I really appreciate it.

I've learned a little
>>
>>16775092
Just my 2 cents, telling her u fucked up with that lyric is gonna give u the answer, cuz right now all u got are assumptions. If she doesnt reply u know whats up
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.