[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gay guy in our group keeps trying to 'subtly' out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Illkilleveryone-floweygif.gif (620KB, 380x246px) Image search: [Google]
Illkilleveryone-floweygif.gif
620KB, 380x246px
>gay guy in our group keeps trying to 'subtly' out me
>i want him to stop

wat do? im tryna avoid having a private conversation about it, because i dont want to give the impression that its okay as long as were in private.

is there a magical third option to get him to stop or do i have to make a sacrifice here?

the closets so comfy
>>
>>16773990
It's 2016. Being gay is cool. Consider yourself lucky, fag.
>>
>>16773992

OR, i could be treated like a normal human bean,
>>
Just fill his hole, then he'll get the message.

Faggot.
>>
>>16774001

pls no. hes ugly and annoying. he'd be pretending to have a brittish accent with every thrust.

would totally bang his roommate tho
>>
>>16774028
Bang his roommate. He'll get it then, you don't like him
>>
>>16774030

i dont think hes even attracted to me, he hasnt flirted in the slightest. he just keeps trying to out me. cant get on my phone without him being like 'R U ON GRINDR?'
>>
>>16774041
How does he know you're a homosapien? If you hate him so much then why'd you tell him?
>>
>>16774052

i didnt tell him. i think its a gaydar thing. idk if my other friends believe or think i might be gay, bu they operate under the assumption that i am straight, and that has been surprisingly more comfortable so i wish to stick with it.

plus after two years its kinda hard to work in the whole 'by the way i sleep with men' thing.
>>
All you gotta do is shut him down hard by saying (publicly) that you're not gonna fuck him and please stop trying for it.
>>
>>16774041
I wasn't that Sirius. But honestly, maybe he'll get it you don't like him that much by showing interest in that other guy
>>
>>16774067

maybe, i dont want to be dramatic with it, but theres no cheat codes in life. this sounds like the easiest way to shut him down without outing myself.

>>16774090

idk i feel like if i confirm outwardly that im gay by hitting up his roommate he'll just try to tease me even more in front of the gang. i have flited with his roomie in private though and he didnt seem into me, so moot point either way.

gonna go with publicly shutting him down for now. i mean if he wants to call me out in public no reason i cant do the same
>>
>>16773990
i thought you guys had a rule about outing each other? does he know just through gaydar or did he run into you at a gay bar?
>>
>>16774028
>he'd be pretending to have a brittish accent with every thrust
is that a gay thing? i might have to borrow that...
>>
>>16774067
>>16774371
if people think youre straight, this will get you on the shit list for being a big meany head to a gay guy
>>
>>16773990
just call him a man-lovin penis-oven
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.