[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are these pills used for? The person who uses these says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

What are these pills used for? The person who uses these says they hate them because their big and have constant nose bleeds. Anything will help . They are young too. Thanks!!!
>>
>>16773643
What does it say on them? The letters
>>
Sorry but its the only picture I have of it.
>>
>>16773665
It looks kind of like zoloft
>>
>>16773643
Looks like gabba. Good stuff.
>>
We really need to know what's written on the pills, OP. This is important.

Does the phrase "MYLAN 4010" sound familiar? If so, then it could be temazepam: an insomnia medication in the family of benzodiazepines.
>>
Its Adderall i used to take the same ones
>>
>>16773687
I take gaba i agree it's great.
>>
Its amphetamine salts (aka generic adderall). The extended release ones are blue. To stop people from snorting the pill they packaged the medicine inside little balls that sting like hell unless you grind it up real good.
>>
>>16773799
>sting like hell unless you grind it up real good.
Former adderall abuser here: yes it fucking does, not like almost a sweet tart like the blues. Mixes well with coffee though.
>>
>>16773777
Some of my best drug memories were with those.

Tripple Cs were probably the most memorable, however.
>>
that shit could be anything
>>
>>16773643
Well, tell your friend not to shove them up their nose. Then the nosebleeds will stop.

>that's not even how you use pills anyway
>they have to put them up their butt
>>
You guys are the best
>>
>>16773799
Is that what they do nowadays? I heard they were thinking of mixing it with capsaicin.
>>
>>16773643

It's a gel cap, so anyone could have dumped the contents and put anything in there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.