[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grey stains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x1835px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x1835px
I had sex and now there is a grey stain on my bed. I thought pussy stains where white when they dried.

Ladies are grey stains normal? Or did this girl shit in my bed.
>>
Assuming you used a condom, it's likely the condom's lubricant. Got a shirt stained with that shit.
>>
>>16773202
I did use lube but no condom
>>
>>16773158
Could be the start of her period. Sometimes my guy ''activates'' it, because he is so damn deep in me.
>>
>>16773218
Probably this. Looks like a concentration of iron.
>>
>>16773218
She did say in the morning that she had blood on her and asked if I saw any blood on me. I didn't.

Is that normal to see that type of stain if your about to be on your period? Also I ate her out a lot and I'm wondering if I ate some microscopic amount of blood and if that's safe.>>16773218
>>
>>16773255
Mine are usually darker, but I bet it's blood. Nothing to be afraid of.

>if that's safe
Most of menstrual blood is the degradation of corpus luteum and her blood combined.
If she doesn't have HIV then you should be fine.
I doubt the amount ingested mattered as long as you aren't chugging her blood.
>>
>>16773218
This is what it was
>>
>>16773255
>microscopic amount of blood
You'd have to eat a lot more blood than that to die, brother. And I mean A LOT.
>>
>>16773255
You can swallow a pint of blood before you get sick

Trust me I watched fight club
>>
Looks like the beginning/end bits of period. Sometimes after I stop my period and I have sex, it'll start again for a very short time. Usually I just have to clean up once and that's that.

Sometimes theres a sort of brownish discharge after periods stop.

You're fine, you walnut.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x1835px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x1835px
>>16773472
>>16773479
I was thinking more along the lines of AIDS and hepatitis
>>
>>16773582
is that the minneapolis institute of art?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.