[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I met this girl about two months and everything's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

So I met this girl about two months and everything's been going great. I've taken her out a few times and even surprised her this week with theater tickets which made her get emotional because this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for her. We are always speaking on the phone and being a bit naughty now and then like you do and everything great. Normally when I say to her I can't wait to see and kiss you again, she replies the with the same words. But for the past 3 days or so every time that I mention I want to give her a kiss or a cuddle, she pauses and says something else. Also, I don't know how many of you believe in gut feelings, but mines been going of the radar for the past three days and I can't even eat a fucking meal and I have no idea why! She is sick at the moment with a cold and I totally understand her not being very horny, but my gut is telling me something just isn't right.

Have any of you ever had the same vibe from a girl, or am I just being a bit paranoid?
>>
you're coming in way too hot if you guys just started dating and your smothering her already.

If she's sick, buy her some ice cream and give her some space

just keep it chill and stop freaking out
>>
>But for the past 3 days or so every time that I mention I want to give her a kiss or a cuddle

my guess is that she is that she got bored of that faggotry

repeating the same thing gets tiresome after a while
>>
>>16772702
The thing is though she was the one that started with all the soppy stuff! I've always been quite a cold person, so I thought that she would appreciate me doing the same.
>>
>>16772699

I've been in love before and it kinda felt the same when it went pair shaped. I'm guessing my subconscious is maybe preparing me for the worst. I've just got out an six year relationship and never felt like this before once!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.