[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flaky merican girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1444991462287.jpg (71KB, 615x663px) Image search: [Google]
1444991462287.jpg
71KB, 615x663px
Just a few hours ago I met these American girls on the street while hopping between night clubs. They were international students attending my university and they mentioned they had been in the country for 4 days. They were the most nicest and receptive girls I met that evening compared to all the other kiwi girls I sarge at night clubs and being the average frustrated chump who has never gotten laid, I was egging for a threesome with them. So we were checking out night clubs/bars and none of them seemed to be to their liking. We walk to this night club that has a $15 door charge for each individual and the bouncer offers $15 for all of us. I go over to the ATM and with draw 20 because they don't accept bank cards. We get upstairs and a few minutes they tell me they have to go to the bathroom and ask me where it is. I tell them I have no clue because I barely know they venue and they tell me stay where I am while they go outside, presumably to some public restroom. After 30 minute long cynical wait, it was self-evident they ditched me. Has this happened to any of you anons before? Should I refuse to pay for any door entries for any girls I meet in future? I obviously made a pretty dick move here; we should of moved onto another club with no entry fee and maybe I would eventually have gotten a threesome.
>>
>>16771706
>Meets girls on drunken bar crawl
>Immediately fantasizes a threesome
>They spot him as a loser, especially when he offers to pay their way in
>Not being fools themselves, they let him
>Dump him and move on

And he's surprised?
>>
>>16771706
>we should of moved onto another club with no entry fee and maybe I would eventually have gotten a threesome.
Hahahahaha
>>
How do you know they just had trouble finding a bathroom or figured it was too late and didnt feel like banging some one because hookups are context for clubs. Were you there alone too that's kind of weird.

Its club sluts why do you want them?
>>
File: giphy.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>16771706
>>
>>16771994
They weren't drunk at all. We were both completely sober.
>>
>>16772246
Yeah I was alone there too. And no I disagree, hookups can happen anywhere. I find it easier to meet girls on the street and then lead them into clubs. They didn't come across as club going types to me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.