[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /adv/ i need your opinion... >with group of friends at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (250KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 1280x960px
Ok /adv/ i need your opinion...

>with group of friends at uni
>group is roasting this one spergy guy in our group, saying that he is 2/10
>we ask passerbys
>they confirm
>More passerbys come over
>the also agree
>"2/10 guy" then points at me
> am i better then anon?
>girls nod and laugh
> i barely hear what the said over this guy going full retard and screaming that he is better than me.

Am i really that bad /fit/?
>>
If so, what can i do to fix this?
>>
Sounds like you had it coming?
>>
>>16770775
yeah to be fair, i did kinda deserve it. i just wasn't expecting it.
to be honest, i never exactly liked the way i looked but i don't know what to do to make myself look better
>>
first, try to remember what board you're posting on
>>
>>16770805
how so? i legitimately want advice on how i can improve myself
>>
>>16770750

>dishes it out
>can't take it

I can't really judge your looks, you look normal besides the faggy haircut, but your behavior and the very existence of this thread suggests that you're the worst kind of insecure pussy
>>
>>16770808
>Ok /adv/ i need your opinion...
>Am i really that bad /fit/?

by proofreading your shit you fuck
>>
>>16770809
i never said i can't take it.
i've always known i wasn't the best looking person. it just never occurred to me that i was actually as bad as i was.
i've always just wanted to be the best i can be and want some advice on how to do so.
>>
No, you're not hideous. It sounds like you were being a tool, though, and this "spergy guy" absolutely wrecked you. In the business that's what we call "justice." Stop whining already and suck it up.
>>
>>16770812
oh damn. lol i can't believe i actually messed that up. i was deciding whether to ask this to /fit/ or /adv/ and must of got confused. that's a bit embarassing
>>
>>16770750
holy titburgers, MAN the FUCK up. You're a boy, looks matter less than what you had for breakfast. Go work out and make some fucking money if you're insecure about it
>>
>>16770815

mate you're not getting it. You were trying to humiliate your friend, and he turned the tables on you. and then you ran home crying to 4chan because you don't think you're pretty enough. This is literally pathetic. If you really want to "be the best you can be," your looks are not your main concern, even with your gay little baby face and flabby weak chin
>>
You were asking passers by if your friend is a 2/10. You were being playfully mean. Passers by take the opportunity to be playfully mean to you in response.
You're fine, OP, chill out.
>>
>>16770750
Your group just sounds like a bunch of twats anyway, so why does it matter?
>>
your pretty cute/10
would make you my bf
>>
Lol. 1/10.
>>
I would throat fuck you sweetie open up
>>
>>16770750
you're not bad, you're pretty cute if you ask me but you were being shitty by calling him a 2/10
>>
So you can dish it out but you can't take it yourself? You deserve this.
>>
>>16770750
you're like a 7 dude relax. you're acting like a woman.
>>
>>16770750
dude fix your goddam hair, it's like you're going for the bieber swoosh without having biebers god tier hair/ physical attractivenss

I mean even he realized that hairstyle is for 15 year olds
>>
You are that ugly
>>
>>16770750
That's exactly what you get. You also don't appear to be that sharp, considering you're on the wrong fucking board.
Enjoy your insecurity and low self esteem, apparently the people you shit on are actually more attractive then you.
>>
>>16770750
You aren't ugly looking but you're most probably hideous on the inside :)
>>
>>16771359
>7
Seriously? I'd say 5, or 6 at best. Maybe with a haircut and some working out he could get to a 7.

But with that personality, your looks are never going to matter anyway if you continue being a douche.
>>
>>16770750
For someone who looks like a 12 year old girl in need of eyebrow tweezing, you really shouldn't make fun of others.

(How did that feel? Was it fun to be at the receiving end?)
>>
You're like a 4/10 at worst. A 2/10 has to be painful to look at.
>>
>>16770818
Amen.
>>
>>16770750
you look very gay. grow some kojones
>>
>>16770799
go to the gym start pumpin! even if it doesnt make you look better, nobody will dare to tell you anymore!

and girls! girs like big muscsels!
>>
>>16770907
are you m or f?
>>
Hi Dan.
>>
>>16770750

I miss Brandon "Botched Cock Kun" too, man.
>>
>>16770750
You sound like a faggy little baby who can't take the bants.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.