[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, i heard this thing is great if you want to get laid. Is it true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tinder.jpg (148KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
148KB, 2000x1000px
So, i heard this thing is great if you want to get laid.

Is it true?
>>
not if youre ugly
>>
>>16769209

>I heard this things great if you know how to get laid

FTFY
>>
>>16769209
assuming you're attractive, yes.

you don't have to be a fucking 10/10. minimum 6/10, expect only 5/10 and lower if you're a 6/10.
>>
>>16769209
Its great for those who can.
Those who can't can find a gf on there.
>>
>>16769219
What if you a 4 like most guys on here?
>>
>>16769239
then you're sitting on 1-2 legit matches a week with some uggos. others will be bots.

better use of your time is to improve yourself and stop being a 4.
>>
>>16769249
ya bro lol just improve urself works for me
>>
>>16769218
elaborate

>>16769219
>>16769217
Well, i'm not a dime piece but i'm fairly above-average. I have really good facial aesthetics and am i shape, the only thing that really sets me down is my height, 'im 5'6".
>>
>>16769264
manlets have it tough cause the above average chicks on tinder have high standards (height is one of them) cause niggas have been blowing smoke up their ass since they got there.

aim for average chicks that need to compromise on their standards a bit.
>>
I've never used tinder? How many people actually use it for sex? Like half?
>>
>>16769294
the guys? nearly all are looking for casual relationships.

70-80% of the women are looking for confidence boosts and attention while fucking the cream of the crop that they match with. the rest are there for casual sex on the regular. those are usually the average to uglies ones.
>>
>>16769277
And average, even ugly, chicks are feeling WAY too entitled these days, also thanks to Tinder.

I can tell you Tinder is useless unless you have great pictures.

>1st picture
Good picture of your face (good lighting, smiling, it just has to be perfect and don't be ashamed of minimal Photoshopping). Upper body could be included.

>2nd
Doing something fun, something active. Something that shows your life isn't boring.

>3rd
A picture in a social setting, preferably with women. For example you in the middle with 2 chicks on both sides.

>4th (and/or 5th)
Pic of body, only when you are /fit/ obviously. Else go for a pic with a dog or something.
>>
>>16769303
So tinder is basically useless for dating? Are that many people into casual sex?
>>
>>16769312
that doesn't mean that individuals that enter a casual relationship aren't open to the idea of dating/romantic relationships.

but if you're on tinder, then you're there to hook up. that's the entire reason for the app.
>>
>>16769318
I wouldn't date a girl who's had casual sex, that's pretty disgusting. The app seems like it's marketed as a way to meet people, how did it turn into this?
>>
Tinder's attractiveness system seems to be pretty fucked up.

I'm actually not complaining because it thinks I'm ugly, either. I changed my profile recently, and suddenly it shows me nothing but really hot women. The problem is that I actually got matches when it was showing me average girls, and now it's nothing but women who are way out of my league and I get jack shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.