[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is fucking short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: time-is-ticking.jpg (86KB, 595x363px) Image search: [Google]
time-is-ticking.jpg
86KB, 595x363px
Life is fucking short and I feel like I'm wasting time. The clock is ticking down and every second that passes is another second closer to dying. What should I do?
>>
What do you want to do?
>>
be fucking free
>>
>>16768493
Freedom is a myth
>>
We waste time until we die. Don't worry about it, just make the best of it.
>>
Death is the final destination, there's no running from it. Enjoy your time doing things you like, if you want to do something go ahead and do it.
>>
I waste time all my life.
Is there even any alternative at all? Did I miss the memo?
>>
>>16768454
That's a precious consciousness!! If you consider the importance of Death you can comprehend the value of life and change the attitude you put on anything you doing.
Please consider the possibility to find a master in life that can show you how the life could be lived by greath dignity
www.daisakuikeda.org
>>
>>16768493
if freedom itself isn't free, how can a person be?
>>
>>16768616
I dint think OP wants to commit sudoku.
>>
>>16768639
You can masturbate yourself like a thought like this, but your life would be sad forever.
Try to find the meaning of freedom
>>
>>16768648
You can joke with words as long as you want, but that's doesn't reply to OP's anxiety
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.