[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hookers man...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1374059702199.jpg (300KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1374059702199.jpg
300KB, 1280x854px
So Up until recently I was a virgin. I took the plunge at the ripe old age of 29 and bought a hooker because why the fuck not right?

Anyway, I found a website that lists hookers with a profile and pics. It turns out getting fucking fit attractive hookers in my city is really easy, and for about $100 for 30 minutes they're not all that expensive. Problem is, I think I got hooked. This sex thing is kinda good (just FYI) and with hookers its so fucking easy.

I'm upset because Ive seen about 16 hookers in that last 3 months, I'm starting to make a habit of this shit and I still would quite like a girlfriend to be honest.

How do I stop?
>>
Does the heightened chance of getting an STD and the money you're blowing do anything for you?
>>
Well, that's a whopping 1600$ for something that's supposed to be free.
What do you think what it would take for you to stop? A gf won't solve this. I once got with a guy that had a think for hookers before us. At the beginning he was very good at hiding it. After a while the habit got the best of him. He started to masturbate to the task of almost ordering a hooker (choosing one, call her, write her). To this day i don't know if he ever truly followed true but it doesn't even matter. I was fucking disgusted and ended things after i found out.
>>
>>16767450
>supposed to be free

LOL
unless you're a movie star it isn't actually free and "normal" women are always far more expensive than hookers

even if you are movie-star tier the women are only gambling that they can get more out of you because of it and are willing to not be paid upfront
>>
>>16767435
Ehhh Girlfriends are great and all but 29 and still no takers means you're probably better off sticking to whores honestly. Ease up on the frequency though.
>>
>>16767450
>free

If only most of us were so lucky.
>>
I see nothing wrong with paid sex between two adults but the money does add up. Think of the amount of money you could save if you just jerkoff instead.

On the otherhand your overindulgence does not necessarily impede in you finding a girlfriend. However when you find a girlfriend I recommend you do stop, but that's a given. You'll be getting ses for free and it'll be meaningful.
>>
>>16767449
>>16767450

Well Its not that much money. I spend double that on booze in the same time-scale. STD's? Ehh.... I use a condom, not overly concerned.

I don't know what would stop me to be honest. Boredom? Honestly I almost find the taboo of the situation as appealing as the sex.

Again, I dont want to make it a habit as I would like a legit girlfriend still. Do I just hit the dating game hard?
>>
>>16767455
As he said ease up on it, you're 29 you should have some fun. But still try to get a GF and only have a hooker, once in a while you know, special occasions?
>>
>>16767453
You are one bitter dude. I sure am way cheaper for my bf than going to a hooker
>>
>>16767465
> i spend double that on booze in the same time-scale

There might be the reason you can't get a gf. Honestly, i know very few things about you but i can already safely say that i would never consider you bf material. Work on yourself dude
>>
>>16767474
Good on you, exceptions are awesome. But let's be honest, this guy was a virgin up to the tale end of his 20s. The guy probably doesn't have much choice all things considered. If no one has taken a liking to him yet odds are very few if anyone genuinely would.
>>
>>16767480
Then he should focus on finding out what's the problem and find a solution. I mean, have you seriously done work on yourself OP? Do you go to therapy. Do you try to better yourself? There's atleas a handfull of reasons why you're still single. And i doubt you don't know what those reasons are. Be honest OP. We aren't here to judge or belittle you. What good would that be? We want you to get out of this very miserable situation. Cause having to pay for intimacy and affection does have a HUGE negative impact on your selfesteem. And the last thing you need is getting even lower self-worth.
>>
>>16767474
How much does he make an hour? How much time has he spent with you outside of having sex? You do the math.
>>
>>16767495
Oh wow. So you are saying that every hour he spends with me is him loosing money on me cause they are just necessary to get me to bed? Wow - just wow. You must be a pleasant person to be with.

You bring bitterness to a whole new level. Get help asap.
>>
>>16767510
Don't forget to add all the money you burn on day to day expenses and all the money you'll steal after you end up cucking him with your yoga instructor.
>>
>>16767490

Avoidant personality disorder. I got bullied pretty bad when I was about 7 years old and that fucked me up a bit. I can talk to people, I just always assume they hate me. I have two friends who I trust, but that's it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant_personality_disorder
>>
>>16767478
>There might be the reason you can't get a gf.

To be honest I've literally never even tried to get a girlfriend. In some ways I feel like I'm saving myself time and effort just being alone. as they're obviously going to reject me at some point down the line so why bother?
>>
>>16767544
good man women are just a meme
>>
File: 1452096967757.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1452096967757.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>16767465
You could, now that sex is no big deal for you. B.S. on people who say sex is free in a relationship. If I think of all the money and time I blew on first dates and dinners, shit... hookers might be the more economical option if all I cared about was getting laid.

Watch out though man, hookers go wrong a lot. Druggie whores will steal shit, pimps will threaten and eventually you will get an STI. These are things that just happen. Added to that, you never know when Jon Law will decide to crack down on vice and that's never a fun jail phone call to make asking family or friends to bail you out. (I work a civvy position in law enforcement, man the number of strung out hookers and cut up jons...).
>>
>>16767490
>ause having to pay for intimacy and affection does have a HUGE negative impact on your selfesteem.

Quite the opposite for me.
>>
>>16767490
You are completely and utterly clueless. Either you are a girl, or a teenager virgin.
>>
>>16767544

Key question is whether or not you want one. If you don't find the prospect of a relationship interesting, you actually might be better off paying just for the sex.

Don't get me wrong - the standard advice is that you should strive to be a better person and get in a healthy relationship but if you don't see the appeal in that... Eh.

I'd watch out for that booze, though. If you do need to stop, just think about all the shit you could buy with that cash and, well, look at some STD pics for 5 minutes.
>>
>>16768156

I do want one. Not interested in kids, but a wife and a dog sounds nice.

Not interested in looking at the STD pics but thanks anyway :)
>>
>>16768165

Well, that's easier then. I mean, the board is full of threads about people who want to know how to date and such so you can look around to see if something matches your past experiences.

Have you ever asked somebody out? Like, you've fucked over a dozen women over the past three months - that should give you some confidence at least.
>>
File: 1438229228570.png (67KB, 197x129px) Image search: [Google]
1438229228570.png
67KB, 197x129px
>>16767544
>I've literally never even tried to get a girlfriend
>they're obviously going to reject me at some point down the line so why bother?

wat
>>
Am kind of addicted to scorts too, I have asperger so it is not easy to even get a female friend. Getting a girlfriend requires a lot of skills that Im not learning because I just go the easy way of getting sex. I do not approve hunting but paying for a hooker is like a deer shots itself then ties to your car, Im sure you get the point.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.