[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to date two girls at once >girl one is usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1454117407841.jpg (94KB, 480x438px) Image search: [Google]
1454117407841.jpg
94KB, 480x438px
>trying to date two girls at once
>girl one is usually free Saturday, girl two is for Sunday so it works perfect
>this weekend is all fucked up
>girl 2 is free Saturday, not Sunday because of the Super Bowl, and just got on birth control so wants to fuck without a condom
>girl 2 can't do Sunday because of super bowl and won't be able to meet the next two weeks

What fucking do?
>>
>>16766638
Enjoy your herpes while getting some real problems you need advice for.
>>
>>16766638
Come clean to both of them and lead an honest life.
If troll, consider why you made a post looking to incite people on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>16766638
Yeah I wish I could watch the trainwreck that your life has a potential to become. It'll be great.
>>
>>16766665
They're both clean

>>16766677
What good is it to tell them?

>>16766679
Why would you wish anything like that?
>>
>>16766695
Because I feel like you're probably a bad and dishonest person. It may be presumptuous but still I'll take satisfaction in the thought that horrible things may happen to you.
>>
>>16766638
Kill yourself
>>
as long as you're not lying and telling them you're being exclusive, AND you're not implying that you are being exclusive, this is fine.

Go out with whichever one you'd prefer on saturday and make an excuse for the other.
>>
>>16766726
We aren't exclusive but I think the birth control thing from girl 2 is a move for wanting exclusivity. I think saying no to her isn't an option. Saying no to a condom free fuck date is too suspicious. Do you think dating one in the morning and the other in the afternoon will work?
>>
> Tell girl 1 you can't meet up
> Meet girl 2
> Get that pussy
> ?????
> PROFIT!!!
>>
>fuck girl 1
>have friend call you at a set time and tell you you need to come to his house right away because (dad just died / mom was captured by ISIS / he has just found the cure for cancer / he needs you to pick up concert tickets for him because theyre under your name)
>tell girl 1 you're sorry but you gotta bounce out early, it's an emergency
>go home and wash the pussy juice off your lil dirty dick
>meet up and spend the rest of the day with girl 2
>>
By "just" got on birthcontrol, do you mean within the last week?
You're supposed to give it some time to kick in, might not be a good idea to forget the condoms yet.
>>
>>16766787
No its been almost 2 weeks now. Doctor said to wait a week at least.

>>16766774
Already told girl 1 I might have something business related come up during Saturday (which is true), but she doesn't want to meet on Sunday due to the super bowl and I don't think she'll be into me leaving and me meeting up again.

>>16766773
I haven't seen girl 1 lately and she won't be available the next two weeks. I'm worried she'll become disinterested if I pass on a date this weekend.
>>
>>16766826
Oh well, who cares? If she's liable to lose interest that quickly, just find a replacement. You can just plow girl 2 in the meantime.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.