[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend cries more than ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1443942085462.jpg (56KB, 403x400px) Image search: [Google]
1443942085462.jpg
56KB, 403x400px
My girlfriend has been crying over extremely small things that I say more often than normal lately, such as when I said that "I feel like you've been more sensitive lately to what I say to you, is something wrong?"
She's becoming way more sensitive out of nowhere when she's been normally relaxed and distant from what people say, and I can't get her to explain why because "she doesn't know". Then all she wants to do is have sex afterwards.

Can someone please explain what the fuck? I know she isn't pregnant, so that's ruled out. Also, how do I get her to stop crying so much when I'm a loving and caring boyfriend?
>>
>>16763932
guilt? pressure at work?
>>
>>16763932
>when I'm a loving and caring boyfriend

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? She won't tell you why, so you have no idea why. Your feelings probably have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>16763932

Best advice I can give you is that /adv/ will not be able to accurately diagnose this. Sounds like a mental disorder of some kind to me, but I'd let a professional suss that out.
>>
>>16763932
Did she go on or off birth control lately?

Also, define "lately". Past month, or past few days.
>>
>>16763932
Welp sounds like hormones dude. Is she a teenager or a 40ish y/o woman?
>>
>>16763937
I don't guilt her ever. Pressure at work is definitely a possibility, though she seems to be able to handle it.

>>16763938
So then what the hell could it be? I do my best to comfort her and let her know that I love her..I don't understand what it is I'm doing wrong at all.
>>
>>16763952
>what I'm doing wrong

Could it be you are self-absorbed? Why do you assume it has anything to do with you? It could just be depression, which has no real "cause", it just fucking happens. Then because physical intimacy is an easy way to receive affection she wants to fuck to feel a tiny bit better.
>>
File: this.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>16763945
No, she's been on her birth control for 3 weeks now. Lately as in the past few days.

>>16763946
19, so yeah a teenager. I think hormones could be a huge factor. So how do I deal with hormones? Sorry, first serious relationship; kind of new to this.

>>16763955
I'm not self-absorbed, I just blame myself right from the start. And it just fucking happens? She's a human being with a good degree of self-control
>>
>>16763963
You are a child, you don't understand depression, and you blame yourself because you are the center of your own universe.
My out might be the reason she is crying.

You might have fucking nothing to do with why she is crying.

Depression is a serious illness and has nothing to do with self control. You want to help her? Ask her to go to therapy to talk with a professional about the reason she's crying.
>>
>>16763952
>I don't guilt her ever.
I think anon was hinting that she might feel guilty about doing something, e.g. cheating.

Like other anons said, you really are self absorbed. Not everything revolves around what you're doing right or wrong.

>>16763963
>past few days
Lmao. Are you for real?

Also her recently changing her birth control and a change of her hormones could very well be the reason.
>>
File: 1413227872211.png (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1413227872211.png
84KB, 500x500px
>>16763972
>You are a child
>Assuming my partner has depression

Jesus you're a pretentious asshole and a cunt. I know what depression is and I'm not interested hearing you constantly clinging onto the fact that it's a mental illness that you have no idea if she has or not.
>>
>>16763984
I have no idea if she does, you are absolutely right.

But you clearly have no fucking clue if she does, because you have already assumed you are the reason she is crying.

You came here for advice when what you really wanted was for someone to tell you what you did wrong. The answer is we have no idea, and it is just as likely you did nothing wrong

That means YOU CANNOT FIX THIS. Do you understand now?
>>
>>16763990
Gr8 /adv/ice m8
>>
>>16763984
You're being an immature dick and are resilient against advice. Why are you even here.
>>
>>16763972
Don't listen to this tumblrina.
>>
>>16763999
You know, if you are like this with her you may actually be the reason she's crying.

>>16764002
Hahahaha holy shit, did you just respond as if you were someone else? The number of posters didn't go up, jackass.
>>
>>16763963
From my viewpoint. Chill. Get her something nice as a surprise chocolates a nice dinner out w.e. if she gets all cryie just give her a hug and wait till she's done crying. Then enjoy the sex. Make breakfast the next morning. Birth control takes a few months to normalize moodswings. Relax bro.
>>
>>16764005
I posted here before cunt face. Ease off this guy he's just trying to be supportive and you're blowing up like you're hair is died red and have black rimmed glasses.
>>
>>16764011
And if that's the case I can help you relieve all that built up frustration you got
;)
>>
>>16764013
You can even say I raped you if it makes you feel better ;)
>>
>>16763963
>3 weeks

yeah it's probably the birth control
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.