[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I'm about to lose my friend to some douchebag,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: hotlinemiamipepe.gif (2MB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
hotlinemiamipepe.gif
2MB, 600x445px
Hey /adv/, I'm about to lose my friend to some douchebag, she's a 10/10, and we've been pretty good friends for about a year and a half now. She know's I like her, and I'm not really sure if she likes me back. I could honestly care less about her dating someone if he wasn't a little punk and an asshole to my friends. Should I just let her go and see her get hurt or do something? He can easily beat my ass if we fight.
>>
You don't own her, so you have no right to dictate who she dates, kiddo.
>>
>>16762574
> I could honestly care less about her dating someone if he wasn't a little punk and an asshole to my friends. Should I just let her go and see her get hurt or do something?

Did you even fucking read the post? Dumbass.
>>
>>16762582
>you have no right to dictate who she dates
>who she dates
>who
I'm pretty sure you're the dumbass here.
>>
File: laughingpepe.jpg (19KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
laughingpepe.jpg
19KB, 251x242px
>>16762592
I'm guessing you've never had a female friend...

get triggered child.
>>
>>16762594
What does that even mean? You said you're fine with her dating as long as it's not this guy. I said you have no right to dictate WHO she dates. I never said you have no right to dictate WHETHER she dates (though you have no right to dictate that either). Are you actually a retard?
>>
>>16762603
I dont want her dating a cunt?
What don't you get about that, retard.
>>
>>16762567
>I could honestly care less about her dating someone
Apparently you can't bro. Just accept that you won't be fucking her.
>>
>>16762607
Yeah, but your opinion doesn't matter, because she's allowed to date who she wants. You have literally brought us back to >>16762574
>>
>>16762607
>>16762611
cucked faggots.
>>
Cut contact with her. She's never going to see you as anything more than a friend and you're only hurting yourself sticking around and watching her fuck guys who actually exude masculine energy.
>>
>>16762620
wait how did you get that photo of me?
>>
>>16762567
You and your buds can try to talk her out of it, see if she sees the light, especially if her boy is as horrible as you make him out to be. If not then there isn't a damn thing you can do except wait and hope for the best Or you could tell her how you feel, be a man about it and lay your cards on the table.
>>
>>16762567
has she ever touched your dick
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.